Eight

Kaylin's P. O. V

"Mom", I call as I sit across from my mother. We are sitting at our dining room's table having dinner.

No response.

"Momma?", I try.

No response.

"Ugh, dad", I say taking my attention off mom.

No answer.

"Daddy", I try.

No answer.

"Aiden, Adrian", I call to my last hopes.

No answer.

I slump in my seat unsuccessful.

I am sitting next to both my brothers on one side, my parents are on the other side. It's ridiculous how all my family members are pissed at me at the same time. My parents are pissed I had sex, I got pregnant at only 16, I let Quan record us while we had sex, I didn't tell them I had sex and I made them have trust issues. My brothers are still upset about me calling Aiden out weeks back.

Throwing my plate down, I push my chair back then stand to my feet. There's no reason to live; no Quan, No Cassidy and no family. What am I still on the earth for?

"Kaylin, eat", my mother says rather harshly. When I was released from the hospital I hadn't ate anything and I'm not eating anything now.

My mother forces me to eat, but I just go to the bathroom in my room to throw it all up. As I said I have no reason to live, no one loves me anymore.

"No, I have no reason to live, my family doesn't love me. My own cousin has abandoned me", I yell angrily. My parents hadn't spoke to me in a few days, my brothers haven't spoke to me in weeks. Cassidy has left me for a few days.

My father sighs, my mother takes in a breath.

"You think no one loves you because no one wants to speak with you?", my mother asks.

I nod my head confidently.

"Girl, go sit down with that, you Fuck up, but try to get angry with us? Now like I said, eat!", my mother yells the playfulness gone.

"No!", I yell ignoring what she said.

My mother pushes her chair back, stands to her feet. "Boys go to the game room or go to your room, I don't care where y'all go in the house, but get out of here", my mother orders.

The boy's move quickly, they grab their plates and take them into the kitchen.

Once my mother makes sure the boys are gone she steps to me. Usually in these times my father steps up to help me I look over at him to see him not even sparing my mother and I a glance.

"Who you getting tuff with? You think cause you was pregnant and you had sex that you grown now?", my mother sneers.

"No", I sneer back.

I am very much skinner than mother, but I am taller. There's no reason to compare myself to my mother, she can kill me in a heart beat.

"You tryna get smart now too? I don't know what this little boy has put in ya head, but Ima need you to take it out! You ain't grown so stop acting like it, you live in me and your father's home not your home, so you'll Do as we say", my mother booms.

"I don't wanna do what y'all say, Fuck what y'all say, I'll move out this bitch", I yell.

"Little girl, Ima pretend like you ain't say that", my mother says. She sucks in a breath trying to calm herself.