Blaise

Is it better when I add actual parts of the story occasionally or do you guys prefer just the instagram posts?

@BlaiseIsYourKing: "I assure you, you look fine," proceeds to be outshone at my own event...🙄🤨
Tagged @slytherinprince
Liked by 5,873,749
Comments:
@ParkinsonQueen: It was killing him to not look his best too
@BlaiseIsYourKing: I am never inviting him again
@ParkinsonQueen: he needs an invite to show up?

@NottTheo: I look better in green
@Hermione_g: debatable
@NottTheo: EXCUSE YOU?!?'

@GinnyIsYourQueen: It's ok, you looked great
@WeasleyKing: how do you know what he looked up
@GinnyIsYourQueen: I'm guessing, he is predictable

@DeanThomas: he always gonna outshine you, his hair colour is always the statement
@A_Pucey: oh we have to
@NottTheo: Yes we do
@DeanThomas: THIS WASN'T ME!!

@SeamusFinnegan: just vanish his shoes
@GinnyIsYourQueen: just the suggestion is already lighting things on fire

@BlaiseIsYourKing: who charms their hair to be uncursable? DRACO MALFOY!Tagged @slytherinprinceLiked by 3,197,048Comments:@Hermione_g: does he still use insta@ParkinsonQueen: You tell me

Tagged @slytherinprince
Liked by 3,197,048
Comments:
@Hermione_g: does he still use insta
@ParkinsonQueen: You tell me

@GinnyIsYourQueen: he knows you too well

@NottTheo: I have never had a plan backfire so drastically

@A_Pucey: at least someone ended up with pink hair, we didn't completely fail
@NottTheo: fuck you

@theboywholived: that is possible
@Hermione_g: Honestly Harry, don't you read?!

@BlaiseIsYourKing: WE FOUND THE SPELL!! BUT IT CAN ONLY BE REVERSED BY THE CASTERLiked by 19,379,286Comments:@Hermione_g: there are loopholes@NottTheo: Go on@Hermione_g: no

Liked by 19,379,286
Comments:
@Hermione_g: there are loopholes
@NottTheo: Go on
@Hermione_g: no.

@GinnyIsYourQueen: where is Malfoy?
@ParkinsonQueen: where is Hermione.

@NottTheo: a loophole i shall find
@LovegoodLuna: loopholes are easily spotted

Hermione watched him across the classroom.
"What are you brewing?"

"Fuck off Granger,"
"You didn't want me to leave yesterday,"

She watches the corner of his lip pull up into a smirk and he slides ingredients into the cauldron.

"Granger it was 12:13, which would make it this morning,"
She furrows her brows, "But we met up at 9." she trailed off, a blush staining her cheeks as his smirk grows.

"That would be correct," he flicked his eyes up to her briefly before while he stirred his potion.

"Pansy keeps asking if I know where you are," she mumbles.
"Yes and the lying must kill you,"
"I'm just doing what you ask,"
"You are doing the opposite of what I asked," he points out.
"You could learn to control yourself,"
"Yes because that worked out so well didn't it,"

She frowns at the floor, running her hands through her curls.
"I would have thought you had a lot of control," she sighs, leaning against the wall.
"I do."
"And yet you constantly are drawn to me," she snarls.

He freezes, his hand tilted over the potion, going limp as the vial emptied its contents.
He slowly placed his hand on the table, his frown deepening.

"What did you just say," he moves around the table, his eyes never leaving hers.
"That you are constantly drawn to me," she mumbles.
"Fuck," he curses, throwing a fist against the wall.
"Dobby," he snarls and the elf appears behind him, wearing his mismatched Hogwarts socks.
"Dobby is here," his eyes aren't narrowed at Draco like Hermione had expected.

"There is a book, in my family library, about soul bonds,"
"About what?" Hermione snaps.
"Quiet,"
"Master Draco should not talk to Miss Granger like that, Dobby does not approve,"
"What is the book called," Draco says, ignoring Dobby's words.
"The transfixion of the Elapsed Soul," he answers immediately.
"Would Master Malfoy like Dobby to get the book,"
"That would be appreciated," he murmurs, pinching his brow as he leans against the wall.

With a crack Dobby disappears and there is a moment of silence followed by another loud crack where Dobby appears, the book in hand.

Taking it from the Elf's hands, Draco flicks through the book and Hermione watches in silence. She bites her tongue harshly to refrain from talking and Draco narrows his eyes at the book.

His eyes flicker to her.
"It is a stage two bond."
"I have no idea what you are on about," she snaps.
"It is myth that when two matching souls go through something so devastating they need help coping, they attach themself to the other. The like a soulmate bond, it could be a physical pain or mental. It happens unknowingly to many people it is believed. Since they don't share any romantic moments or some don't even know eachother then the bond doesn't strengthen and eventually dies."
She gulps, "And stage two is what? Second Stage,"

He winces his eyes flicking down to the book.
"It works backwards, Stage 10 is knowing of the other person, Stage 9 is associating with the other person, Stage 8 is being in contact often with the other person, this could include working together or going to school together." He looks at her pointedly, "Stage 7 is sharing any sort of connection above acquaintances, Stage 6 is sharing a strong emotional connection. Ours would probably be hatred, since it is strong it can be applicable to both stage 6 and 7."
He sighs, running a hand through his hair, those are all reversible to an extent, it gets more difficult from now on,"

"What is stage 5?" she says immediately.

"Stage 5 is to have any sort of drunken romantic interaction,"

"And Stage 4?"

"To have a danced together," he mumbles.

"Stage 3?" her voice gradually grows more hesitant.

"To kiss them." He states.

Her eyes flick to his, have we completed stage two?"
"Yes."
She sighs, and sinks back against the wall.

"Stage 3 is the last chance to reverse it. Though it may be painful it can still be done."

"So what? We are stuck like this!" She snarls, glaring at him.

He narrows his eyes, "Stage 2, to have sex with each-other." he reads out, "To which you were a very willing participant,"

She looks down at the ground, glaring at the stones.

"What is Stage 1?" she asks as the curiosity burns at her throat.
"Marriage, though I assure you we will certainly never reach that point."

He flicks his wand at his potion pours itself into vials.

"Congratulations Granger, you are the first non- Malfoy to witness the creation of my families concealment draught."
"That is the potion you use?"
"Yes."

Vanishing the potions and pulling his coat on he moves toward the door.
"What do we do?"
"We try to find a way to break it Granger,"
"You said-,"
"We try to find a way to break it Granger," he says again, slamming the door behind him.

She glances over at the book he left on the table and picks it up, running her fingers over the gold title.

The Transfixion of the Elapsed Soul
Written by Estelle Malfoy, published under Armand Malfoy.