Chapter 1 - Present day

Eva felt the breath hot down her neck, but whatever, she'd felt worse.

Of course, the situation was better.  She could deal with Dylan's skunk breath, but zombies?

Yeah, she could deal with those too.  

Izzy was on a roll today, stabbing three then kicking two to death.  It was only 3:00am!

Noah was busy yelling out instructions, and Cody was busy trying to find remnants of food with Heather and Alejandro.  

Speaking of the trio, they rounded the corner while trying to juggle food.  It was a good turnout today, though they'd probably have to eliminate some.

Noah gave the signal, and they all went up to the fort.  

Since the zombies here are dumb as hell, they can't climb.  So all they needed was a ladder and  a few jumps to make a zombie-safe fort.

It was surprisingly nice for an apocalypse shelter, though it was a little stingy, it had fairy lights, sleeping bags, and a tarp of sticks for shelter, with a tent or two.  Eva and Izzy shared the tarp, (Izzy's choice,) since they were dating.  Noah and Cody were also dating, so they shared one of the tents.

That left Heather and Alejandro to share, which was pretty funny considering the drama in the world tour finale.

Something was different though, when the climbed onto the shelter.

No, something was definitely off.

There was a person, in a beanie, standing there.

Eva was ready to punch his face off and send him to the zombies, she even raised her arm, but Izzy and Noah held her back.

"Hello.  My name is Shawn, and you need my help."

A/N - sorry for not updating!  It's been a stressful few days, so it might take me a while to update.  Really sorry, but anyways, here!  Take a chapter while you can! Sorry it's short lol.