Chapter 10

3rd POV

He smirks a bit as she looks at him seeing that she had completely lost her once long-time friend. All she can do know is stop him and shut him away forever as Jack was going to step up to protect them all as she then says, "It's alright Jack." They turn to her as she then steps in front of them all and turns looking at Jamie, "Children hold an extraordinary power within themselves. Their beliefs is what makes us Guardians who we are today. And when they grow up even though they no longer believe in us anymore they gift us with their children showing and guiding them to believe in us as they once did. That's what life is about and what my center is."

She takes her hand out to Jamie, "So Jamie, I ask if you and your friends help protect and protect us?" Jamie smiles nodding as he walks up to her taking her hand, "I will." Cupcake was second to come over standing with them, "I will." Each kid comes up to the front willing to protect the Guardians as Pitch laughs a bit, "Still think there's no such thing as the Boogeyman?"

He sends more sand at them as the children look scared as Tera smiles bending down to Jamie, "It's all right, you hold more power then you think you do, and I'll be here to help you through it." She takes his hand raising his hand out straight as the black sand continues to come right at them as Jamie nods finding his confidence as he tells Pitch, "I do believe in you. I'm just not afraid of you."

Tera uses her powers sending a purple magic around the children as the black sand hits them only for Jamie and the children turning the black sand into a mix of gold and purple. Everyone looks shocked seeing gold sand moving all around them as well as the purple magic as it comes back towards Tera beginning to regain her powers once again slowly.

Everyone smiles laughing seeing the gold sand all around working as Tera smiles as she says, "Now it's time to give back what's yours. She releases her magic as it goes around each Guardian replenishing their powers as everyone was getting back to their original states as Tooth begins flying again. North gets his Rosey color back and his strength as he can now lift his sword with ease laughing, "Ah-ha!"

Pitch yells frustrated, "No! Get them! Do your jobs!" He sends his night creatures at them again as North takes out two of his snow globes breaking them as portals open as the Yeti's come out ready to fight. Tera smiles opening her portal letting her animals come out as the kids looked excited and amazed at some of them.

 Tera smiles opening her portal letting her animals come out as the kids looked excited and amazed at some of them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.