ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Alam

"Armani this shit boring" Alam mugged the tv. They was watching the little mermaid.

Chuckling, "You said it didn't matter what we watched" Armani said before her sister walked in.

"Mani im rey cry" Amiyah turned on the light. "This nigga rey die"

"Did you have to turn the light on" Alam mugged as Armani paused the tv.

"Anyway, Armani this nigga just commented under another hoe post" Amiyah said, holding her heart.

Laughing, "Amiyah you should've let him go when you found out he had a kid" Armani said.

"Im rey beat the baby the fuck up" Amiyah said.

"The baby?" Alam mumbled, putting his hand on Armani waist as she sat up.

"Yes the baby nigga" Amiyah said, sitting on the bed.

"Why the fuck you getting comfortable" Alam asked.

"Im talking to my sister" Amiyah mugged him.

"Amiyah we having movie night right now.." Armani said.

"Girl fuck this movie night. Shit look boring" Amiyah said, getting on her phone.

"What yo ass mad da nigga fucking his bm? We watching a movie fuck out" Alam said.

"You a grown ass man watching little mermaid?" Amiyah chuckled.

"Armani"

"Amiyah can you get out so we can finish watching the movie?" Armani asked her sister.

"You dead ass picking this nigga over me? Az at that? Tuh ight" Amiyah said, walking out before Armani could respond; leaving her door open and the light on.

Armani got up closed her door and turned the light out. "Sorry about her, she just always like to be around when i have company" Armani said, getting back in bed.

"What the fuck you mean when you have company" Alam mugged her

"Companyy, friends, dudes whoever" Armani chuckled getting under the cover.

"So you had another nigga innis bed?" Alam scrunched his face up.

"Not recently" Armani said, "Come on"

Laying down pulling Armani onto his chest, playing the movie.
___________________________
"Ill be back" Alam said, getting a call from Mazi.

"Oh, ok"

"Ill be back Armani" Alam repeated. Going to kiss her forehead, "Bye Alam"

"Say see you later" Alam said.

"See you later" Armani said before alam left, going to Mazi house.

"Where rakari" Alam asked when he walked in the livingroom.

"Riko ass left da groupchat and all, nigga is not fucking wit us" Draco chuckled.

Exhaling before driving to Rikos house. Alam knew Riko mom would trip but he hadn't heard from Rakari in going on 3 days.

Knocking on the door getting no response. Knocking once more before a man opened the door, "Who the hell are you" The man asked Alam. Alam stared at him before allowing himself in going to Riko room.

Seeing smoke everywhere, "Rakari" Alam called out, waving his face.

"Alam I cant stay here" Rakari said with tears in his eyes. "Alam all she do is bitch bro, da dumb bitch almost killed me yesterday"

Scrunching his face up, "Fuck you mean she almost killed you"

"She tried da shoot me bitch how else" Rakari mugged Alam, "My daddy stopped her"

"Why the fuck you still here rakari?"

"I dont know bro. Ion wanna be here but I deadass dont have no where else to go, yall got that shit going on over there and ion wanna be around that. Shit fucking wit me mentally" Rakari said.

"You act like you couldn't go to my crib"

"I wont thinking about that at the time" Rakari sighed, wiping his eyes.

"Getcho shit" Alam said before grabbing a duffel bag putting clothes in it.

"Alam he not gon let me go" Rakari said, referring to his father.

"Rakari get up and pack you some clothes" Alam said before Rakari got up and put his clothes in bookbags, the clothes that he could fit.

"Where the hell you going" Rakari dad asked him.

"Where the fuck it look like" Alam mugged him before him and Rakari walked out. Going to Alams house.

"Its cold as hell" Rakari said when he walked in, going to his new room.

Alam went to his room and showered. Getting out texting Armani back before going to sleep.