The Festival Begins!

Start from the beginning

What is justice? What does it mean to be a hero? I'm still figuring that all out, but I have learned some things. It's okay to fall. It's okay to cry. You just have to keep moving forward. You have to go beyond! PLUS UL-

Makoya: BROCCOLI BOY!!!

Izuku wakes up startled as Makoya whacks him over the head with a book and his head goes flying back as he falls out of his seat. They are in class 1a.

Izuku: What the-?

Makoya: Good you're awake.

Izuku: Why'd you hit me?!

Makoya: To wake you up.

Izuku: Why couldn't you just shake me awake or something?!

Makoya: ... no.

Bakugo: *INTENSE WHEEZING*

Hagakure (Invisible Girl): Did you guys see the news last night?! It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background,

Shoji: Probably not.

Ojiro: It is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves.

Kaminari: We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us- were basically celebrities.

Kirishima: Yeah, it's kinda crazy, right?

Jiro: Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked and thats what they care about. (You go girl. We ❤️ Jiro)

Makoya: I second Jiro's argument!

Sero: Who knows what woulda happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up?

Mineta: WHY'D YOU SAY THAT?! I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!

Bakugo: OH SHUT UP! Grow, a pair loser!

Makoya: We'll then if your gonna pee your pants just thinking about it maybe you shouldn't be in the "hero" course.

Sato: Did you guys see All Might fighting the bird guy? That dude was super strong! And he still destroyed him!

Tokoyami: Yes. His strength is truly a thing of wonder.

[tick (the clock then hits 8:24)]

Iida runs in the class as he gets up to the front of the class.

Iida: Attention! Home room class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!

Kirishima: Uh... we're all sitting.

Sero: Yeah, you're the only one standing.

Iida then sits down frustrated.

Iida: Dang it!

Ochaco: Don't sweat it.

Mina: Hey Tsu. So... who do you thinks gonna teach class today?

Tsuyu: No idea. Mr Aizawa is still recovering from his injuries.

Makoya then laughs at the statement as everyone looks over at him.

Sero: What's so funny Makoya?

Makoya: Do you honestly think he would let a few injuries keep him from getting paid? *laughs*

[door opens]

Aizawa is covered in bandages, so much so you can barely see his nose.

Aizawa: Morning, class.

Students (besides Makoya): Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?!

Kaminari: Woah! What a pro.

Iida: Mr. Aizawa! I'm glad you're okay.