AFO, And The Copy Quirk (Short Chapter)

At a bar in downtown Yokohama, Kamino district. A Warp Gate opens up as Shigiraki falls out of it, on the ground.

Shigaraki: Ow... Shot in both arm and legs. All those underlines wiped out. Even Nomu was beaten. We failed. Those kids were so strong. And the Symbol of Peace wasn't weakened at all. You were wrong, Master. So wrong!

Master: No. I wasn't.

A TV in the living room has 2 big bold purple coloured letters displayed on the screen that says "SOUND ONLY" as two voices are coming from behind the screen.

Master: We just weren't as prepared as we should've been.

???: I agree. We underestimated them. Thankfully we failed under that cheap "League of Villains" name and not our own. And what about the creature that I created? Where is Nomu?

Master: Yes. Why is he not with you?

Kurogiri: He was blown away.

???: What?!

Kurogiri: It was All Might's doing. Without coordinates to his precise location, I couldn't use my Warp to bring him with us. We didn't have any time to search for him.

???: This is a travesty! And after all we did to make him as powerful as All Might.

Master: Well, I suppose it cant be helped. Unfortunately.

Shigaraki: Power... That reminds me. There were two kids there. One who tried to protect All Might. He was just as fast as him.

Master: Oh?

Shigiraki: If he hadn't gotten in are way. We might have killed the Symbol of Peace. That brat... that brat!

Shigaraki: Then the other one... his power was like yours. He could Erase powers, but he could also Copy them. He was ErasureHead's kid.

Master: A power like mine? How intriguing.

You could hear the man smirk from the way his voice changed.

???: That is defiantly intriguing. From some perspectives, its worse, but from others its stronger.

Shigiraki: How is it stronger?

Master: My power makes me take it from others. Leaving them powerless, meaning I cant take my comrades abilities. However. With that young man's Quirk, he could Copy his friends abilities, but his friends would still have there's. From the perspective of a group fighting together. His power would be stronger. Then there's the fact he can temporarily erase them from afar, like mine, however his is from a distance. It might not work on mutant's. But its still quite strong.

???: This is very interesting! I really want to study his Quirk, it sounds fascinating!

Master: I know you must be upset. Tomura. But, we've learned many things. Gather the villainous elite. Take all the time you need. I must remain hidden in the shadows. Which is why I need you to be my face. A symbol of your own. Tomura Shigaraki. Next time, you will show the world why it should be afraid of you.

???: So... all of us are intrigued by that Quirk. I can already picture how strong the Nomu will be-

Master: No.

Shigaraki & ???: Huh?

Master: While it is intriguing. And would most defiantly be helpful. It would be better in the hands of someone who can use it to its fullest potential. With the state I'm in right now, I cant use it. And if we make him a Nomu, he will loose the will to think, his power relies on tactic.

???: What do you want to do then?

Everyone in the room can fell the sinister grin on Shigiraki's master's face as they all shiver imagining the look of it.

I think my readers deserve a short second chapter (second of the day). So enjoy this! The perspective of Shigaraki after the attack and what happened, as well as how AFO reacts to a kid with a similar Quirk. HEHEHHEHHEHE, I got so much planned that y'all dont even know! Anyways have a nice day!

Have a cookie ✨🍪✨