🎉Makoya's Surprise Birthday (Special, part 1)🎉

There is a dark room. Many tables in rows under a dim light that's flickering every couple seconds. The rest is complete darkness.

[Mumbling]

The sounds of chairs being slightly pushed and people muttering can be heard threw the room. We then see figures covered in shadow however you can't see there eyes sitting at chairs around the room close to the table.

???: Are we sure?

???: It's all planned out.

???: They'll never see it coming...

Makoya: What are you idiots doing?

Suddenly the lights are flicked on as class 1-a nearly jumps out of there boots.

Iida: Makoya! Why would you scare us like that! And what on earth are you doing at school after hours!

Makoya fully walks into the room, the classroom, holding a bag of plain potato chips.

Makoya: Don't be a hypocrite. And I'm the teachers son... of course I'm gonna be here.

Makoya then opens up Mr. Aizawa's desk as he pulls out a phone from one of its drawers.

Makoya: I just came here for this. He forgot it. What exactly are you doing? *le gasp* Are you cheating for a test?

Ochaco: Nononononono! That's not what we're doing! We were just-

Suddenly Ochaco stops herself as she sits there for a second contemplating what to say.

When suddenly, Makoya has a big brain moment.

Makoya: Oh I get it-

Izuku: Makoya it's not what you think-

Makoya: Is this a creepy cult meeting? Because if so maybe a schools not the best place. You could have at least went somewhere abandoned.

Makoya whispers this as everyone stares at him in shock.

Class 1-a (besides Makoya): Where the heck did he get that from?

Makoya: Anyways having fun summoning a demon or some shit, I don't get scared of demons because I've lived with one of the worst ones. At least you get to wait a couple hours with the whole summoning thing, see ya!

Makoya leaves as everyone sighs a breath of relief.

Ochaco: That was close.

Todoroki: We we're almost found out.

Sero: Did he see anything?

Todoroki: I don't think so.

Todoroki then grabs his phone from his pocket. Only for there to be a page open that reads as followed: Top 10 Best Birthday Ideas For A Friend.

Izuku: How are we gonna do this without getting caught?

Bakugo: I don't even fucking care! The only reason I'm here is for the cake.

Iida: Bakugo! Makoya is are friend! We must be respectful and kind friends by throwing him a birthday party!

Bakugo: That insomniac bastard isn't my friend! And he doesn't even seem like the party type idiots! He'd probably sleep threw the whole thing!

Tsuyu: Can we please not fight? Makoya's birthday is tommorow, so we don't have much time for planning. *kero*

Bakugo: And who's fucking fault is that?

Bakugo looks over to Todoroki who's still looking at his phone.

Todoroki: What?

Bakugo: Don't "what" me Icy-hot bastard! You waited until the last second to tell us what his birthday was!

Izuku: Oh yeah, how did you find out his birthday Todoroki?

Todoroki: Um...

Flashback:

Todoroki: Hey Makoya. When's your birthday?

Makoya: Huh? June 20th? Why do you want to know? (My actual birthday, there's a little fun thing about me for ya)

Todoroki: I-uh. Um...

Todoroki: Crap. I didn't think he'd ask me. Asking about a birthday is a normal thing friends do right? Or was I wrong? What do I do?

Todoroki: I Um. Wanted to see if are signs were compatible.

Makoya: If are signs we're compatible?

Todoroki: Yes. And that's means your a Gemini, and I'm a Capricorn. So we are. Mhm.

Makoya: Okay... didn't think you would believe in that stuff but whatever. If that makes you feel better then great. See ya tomorrow.

End of flashback:

Bakugo is laughing as Todoroki has the same expression as always, but on the inside he feels embarrassed.

Todoroki: Why did I tell them?

CLIFFHANGER, LOL, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. School hasn't been nice and there's been so much homework, I will try posting over the weekend. This is a special of Makoya's Surprise Birthday, I hope you like it so far! Hope you have a good weekend!

Have a cookie ✨🍪✨