𝙞𝙞𝙞. sworn protector

CHAPTER THREE
❝ sworn protector ❞
act one . winter is coming

 winter is coming

      TALIANA HAS BEEN IN WINTERFELL FOR A  WHOLE MONTH, she and Robb have been spending more time together ever since, Taliana has been feeling more alone ever since her family left

TALIANA HAS BEEN IN WINTERFELL FOR A WHOLE MONTH, she and Robb have been spending more time together ever since, Taliana has been feeling more alone ever since her family left.

     Taliana had heard that a special visitor has came to winterfell, a knock was heard coming from Taliana's chamber door, "Come in!" Taliana yelled just as Cerella had finished dressing Taliana.

     Theon Grayjoy, who is a close friend to Robb. Theon walks in with his usual smirk, "My lady, my lord is waiting for you and Lady Cerella," Taliana smiled and nodded, "We were just on our way," Theon's eyes were drawn away from the Princess and to the Lady Cerella.

     Taliana could see that Theon was staring at her lady, she cleared her throat and Theon's eyes went back to Taliana's, she made eye contact with her lady and the two of them walked past Theon making him go off and get Bran next as the two woman made there way to Robb.

      As they walked Taliana cleared her throat, "So... what's going on with you and Theon Grayjoy?" The princess asked, "Oh whatever could you mean, princess?" Cerella asked, knowing exactly what her princess what speaking of, "I see the looks you two share..." Taliana mumbled making Cerella's cheeks turn red.

     "It's nothing," Cerella whispered, "I'm not mad, honestly i'm happy for you," Taliana speaks up smiling at Cerella, "We aren't together, we just share glances... and, I don't know. I'm stupid to think Theon would even consider a woman like me," Cerella sighed making stop the two of them in the halls, "Do not ever think you aren't enough, Cerella. If a man like Theon Grayjoy can't see what an amazing woman you are then him and his cock aren't worth it," Cerella smiled and laughed.

——————୨୧——————

       THE DOORS WERE OPENED FOR TALIANA AND LADY CERELLA, everyone's eyes went to the woman's who walked in the room, Taliana looked at their visitor, "Uncle Tyrion!" Taliana smiled at her uncle, and not to long after came in the room was Bran who was getting carried by Hodor.