𝙫𝙞𝙞. king and queen of the north

CHAPTER SEVEN
❝ king and queen of the north ❞
act one . winter is coming

 winter is coming

      NED STARK IS DEAD, the letter that was sent to Robb and Catelyn had said

Everyone knew that the death of Ned would hurt Catelyn and Robb. Taliana knew she had to be there for Robb, her footsteps were loud against the fallen leaves, as she made her way of the sound of metal hitting a tree.

There she found Robb, tears in his eyes, heartbroken, "Robb," Taliana called out, but Robb didn't stop his swings on the tree, Robb's sword hit the tree hard like he was practicing of what he would do if he got his hands on any of Taliana's family.

"Robb!" She called out again, but louder this time. Robb looked up, his eyes full of tears making Taliana look at him with a look of sadness, his eyes were red and puffy.

"Robb, your sword," Taliana spoke softly, Robb didn't care about his sword and he dropped it, Taliana walked up to him as he looked at her with bloodshot eyes, "It's okay, Robb, you will be okay," Taliana spoke softly with a soothing voice, wrapping her arms around his waist, holding him tight to her.

Taliana didn't want Catelyn or Robb to hate her for what her family has done, "I'll kill them all," Robb says angrily, "Shhhh, I know, I know..." Robb sobbed into her shoulder, he then wrapped his arms around her, hoping she would never let go and they could stay like this forever.

"We will avenge your father," Taliana whispered, "I will kill then all," Robb said again, "They have your sisters. We have to get the girls back. And then we will kill them all. Starting with my brother," Taliana spoke holding Robb still tight.

"Let's find your mother first."

——————୨୧——————