"That's it!" Amity thought and moaned loudly. She felt a pulse of heat between her legs, her loins aching, and her body melting into the human's affection. She had never been touched the way Luz touched her and the witch wanted more, she needed release. Their encounter in the Library has been haunting her since and Amity could not wait any longer.

The human held her close, their lips moved in perfect sync, hungrily devouring one another. They moved back into the center of the room, away from the balcony. Suddenly Amity felt strong hands sliding down her tights and lifting her up. She helped by jumping up and enveloping the human's waist with her legs.

"She's so hot!" Luz thought when she felt the heat radiating from the witch's core. That only made her mewl when she moved them closer to the bed. Amity licked the seam of Luz's lips and without any further encouragement, Luz let her into her mouth. Their tongues met hesitantly. The first contact sent chills throughout their bodies, Amity balled the human's hair with her fists while her need kept growing in her. The witch needed her closer, harder... Luz made it to the desk and pushed the chair aside, throwing it into the center of the room. Amity could not believe how that action turned her on. With another gesture, Luz cleaned the tabletop from any redundant objects. With a swift move, she placed the witch on the top and pulled back a bit to look down at her girlfriend.

Amity's face was flushed with heat, her lips swollen, dissatisfied with the interruption, fangs peeking out from underneath, her golden eyes barely golden anymore with the width of pupils blown out with desire. It was primal. Luz's hands traveled up toward the witch's head and she brushed the green hair behind the pointy earlobe. Amity's ears twitched, her body stiffened and her eyes never looked away from the human.

"Titan! Does she know about it? Will she..." Witch's mind was overloaded with desire but she had no idea how to ask for what she wanted.

"May I?" Luz whispered hesitantly, delicately sliding her fingers from the witch's hair toward the base of her pointy ear.

"Y-Yes!" Amity exclaimed in pleasure, slanting her ears down, closing her eyes, allowing herself to fall into the fog of ecstasy, enjoying the way Luz's fingers caressed her earlobes, sliding from the base of the ear and gliding toward the pointy end of the helix. "L-Luz! Ah! Fuck!" She could not control herself. The sensation of her girlfriend's fingers was earth-shattering. "More! P-please!" The brunette dove in and kissed the right lobe while she kept on tracing the other one with her fingers. Luz loved the sounds, gasps, and desire-driven reactions coming from the witch's body. Amity was a mumbling mess within a few more seconds of the stimulation. The witch could have sworn she could come undone just from this. Her tights wrapped Luz's body tighter, black fingernails scratched the desk leaving dents in the wood. The human reveled in the feeling of her girlfriend's heat on her abdomen. "Ah! L-Luz!" Amity exclaimed when she felt Luz's hand leave her left lobe just to travel down toward the hem of her tee.

"May I?" Luz asked for permission, breathing heavily into Amity's ear, sending chills down her body.

"Y-yes! Please!" In an instant Luz pulled away to quickly discard the clothing and just as fast leaned down toward the witch's neck, licking it, sucking, biting, traveling up toward the earlobe to tease it a bit, and down again toward the collarbone, finding the perfect equilibrium of the stimulation.

Amity's moans filled the room, driving Luz wild. The witch had a hard time controlling her urges. She was more than ready. But the way Luz treated her was so good she never wanted it to stop. Her pale hands traveled underneath the human's shirt feeling the smooth abdomen, hip bones, and her waist. Amity wanted more. Before she could have pushed away to ask for removal of the clothing the human impatiently removed the shirt herself. Amity was in awe. She looked at the girl in front of her. Her face flushed, chest heaving, trying to control herself, a light scar going through her left collarbone toward the bra-covered breast. The witch traced the old wound with her finger causing the human to shudder. Then she started kissing it. Luz's head lolled back and she let herself fall into the pleasure. Before she could have noticed Amity discarded her bra and was working her way down toward the dark areolas, trailing wet, warm kisses. Slowly, hesitantly, giving the human enough time to say 'no'.