5 - Clarity

"I'd love to." Luz finally said with a smile, got up, and offered Amity her hand to help the witch up as well. They turned toward the forest and walked hand in hand toward the Manor. It was already getting dark and in between the trees, it was even darker. Luz took a small piece of paper from her back pocket and once she tapped a round symbol drawn on it the paper crumbled and turned into a sphere of light. Luz controlled the light and had it levitating right above her palm.

"I still can't get over your human magic..." Amity murmured with pride. Luz looked at her and smiled warmly.

"Glad to hear that little Miss Perfect is impressed with my charm." Luz teased, enjoying Amity's blush. She wanted to add something else but they were slowly approaching the Blight Manor. "Oh, this is scary..." The human noted when they went through the main gate. Amity grabbed her girlfriend underneath her arm and held on closely.

"Don't worry... It's just an empty building." Amity said with a smile "With a lot of bad memories." She added and Luz looked at her confused.

"So are you sure you want to go in?"

"Yeah!" Amity confirmed. "I'll have at least one good memory of that place." She said with a smile "Considering I have never brought anyone over just your company will be enough."

"I want to feel honored but I just feel sad you were so alone..." Luz admitted while they walked into the main hall. "Wow..." She whispered then she looked around. The hardwood floors were covered in dark purple carpet and the wooden walls were almost completely empty. Only the family portraits were staring back at the human who noticed how incredibly uncluttered the place was. "Sooo... sterile."

"Yeah... everything must have its purpose," Amity said while she grabbed Luz's hand and pulled her in. They walked past the entrance hall and went directly to the first floor.

"I see we're cutting the trip short," Luz said mockingly when they entered the bedroom. There was only a bed, a study desk, and a bookshelf filled with textbooks. On the wall, there was a calendar and a pinboard with schoolwork reminders.

"Everything must have its purpose..." Amity's words echoed in Luz's mind when she realized there was no trace of the witch's personality in that room. Luz walked over to the large balcony to take a look outside. It had a beautiful view of the forest, now covered in darkness. Behind the trees, the red-tiled roofs of Bonesborough were shimmering delicately. The touch of smaller hands wrapping her body from behind and hugging her tightly dragged her out of her thoughts.

"Is everything all right?" Luz asked, turning around to look at the witch. She looked down into the golden eyes filled with a glow of contentment.

"I'm just happy to be here with you," Amity said and leaned in closer. "Just like you let me into your life, I too want you to get to know me better." She added with a low voice. Luz gulped. She wanted to kiss the witch so badly. The brunette thought about their activity in the Library, then about yesterday's night... she felt an almost painful chill in her loins and pulse in her core.

"Her mother orchestrated her rape, calm down Luz! Just don't rush anything..." She yelled at herself but she could not pull back. She wanted to kiss her too much and the way Amity was closing in she could not think about anything else.

"A-Amity..." Luz whispered with a heaving stutter. "I really would like to... I mean... I don't want to do anything that would hurt you... I mean... don't want you to rush into anything... I mean..." Luz was jumping from one sentence to another. She did not know which information was more important. She felt a cold pale palm on her face. The golden eyes had widened pupils and the porcelain face was closing in.

"Luz..." The witch whispered in a heated voice "I know you would never hurt me, I know you care for me..." Amity continued "I want to be with you, I want to be close to you... and I want you to have me. All of me..." She added looking lustfully into brown eyes and Luz started to tremble in her arms. "Stop holding yourself back worrying about the past." She was interrupted with a fierce and passionate kiss.