Chapter 3 : Unexpected things

Comenzar desde el principio

Cooper looked at me, waved his hand while I was tearing in pieces while standing and giving myself pet talk to walk and sit and smile at them when I clearly want to let my feeling flush out in the form of tears.

I courageously forced a smile trying to be happy for them and guess what that my apparent trial to be happy turned into a complete fury when I saw who the women was, it was Rosie.

My so called apartment neighbour who always intrudes my apartment taking the advantage of my arrant sweetness, takes all my chips, sits on my coach, and watches some shitty reality show.

I would be lying if I say she isn't beautiful with her straight blonde hair and small face with a light skintone but that doesn't prove the point of my complete aversion for her.

I fume harder with the thought that she, who is silly and mannerless can get a man like Cooper and I with my artistic ability to write for one of the best magazine house and dresses myself to the my best fashion suitable to my body type has no man. Not even friends, except Emma, she is an angel.

Okay I can't handle this anymore.

Smiling: failed, being decent: failed, hiding emotions: failed, my ego is hurt badly asking Cooper out, not even in my list anymore.

That wish flew away, I cannot even see the pigeon who took it away. Yeah, here it is, infront of me bitch.

I cannot process so many emotions at a time now, heartbreak, sadness anger disappointment, embarassment.
I immediately need a blanket right now.

My eyes started wandering as Cooper and Rosie looked at me with a questionable expression as I stood myself froze in the mid way to meet them, I can't face them right now.

I immediately turned my back and was ready to walk off the cafe when I bumped into a man, alright now I have lost the ability to see as a bonus to my lost ability to confront things.

I took a step back to give him space as I saw him, standing tall with the absolute well built structure, wearing a black suit with white shirt and black tie not even slightly crooked...and his completely well developed facial structure with deep brown brows with a little sliced cut mark and deep set hazel blue eyes and light skin.

He too froze and looks at me giving me a stoic feeling about him with a soul less appeal, emotionless yet something he is searching for, maybe a treasure or maybe a key to open his treasure of something he has been keeping up for years and waiting for it to be unlocked. I looked at him and keeps on staring him.

Without even another thought, I found my hands on his neck and my lips on his and my eyes shut down.

As I open them up, I realise what I have done and immediately back off. I am not in my senses right now.

I just kissed a stranger.

Has my loneliness really taken over me making me desperate to such a level that now I wanna have my tongue inside a strangers mouth?

I am embarrassed to my very core that now I just want to dig the earth and jump inside and never come back.

I am expecting a reaction from the man I just kissed maybe anger or a possible what the hell is going on remark,..I am even expecting an insult now in front of my coworker and neighbour.

No reaction. The same stoic expression. He looks at me and I can sense that he is as shocked with my actions as I am but he has done expert level of training in hiding whatever he feels. Not his body though, because now his face and neck has become all red confirming he is bewildered.

Before, I can say my not so prepared explanation on my actions, he took a stride towards me, grabs my hand and pulls me towards him only to find myself tucked in his embrace with his hands on waist and his tongue in my mouth as if he wants to feel my taste again.