Chapter 4: The Casey kids get settled in

Jayden Casey, Sebastian Casey, Eleanor Casey and Amelia Casey are in their big brother's car, heading home for the first time and they were all nervous to go to their new forever home.

They arrived at his house, which was a 3 story house, 15 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms, 3 guest bedrooms, a playroom, a movie room a game room and a living room for the kids to play in.

Matthew unbuckled Amelia first and leads her inside the house to explore, then helps Jayden out of the car, then helps Eleanor out of the car and the he carries both of them to the house, He helps Sebastian from the car and they all headed inside and Matthew shows them to their rooms and hopes they will like it.

The first room Matthew show them is Amelia's and the walls are painted pink color and the bed sheets are pink and a Pink bed canopy as well and a bunch of very cute Pokémon and regular stuff animals in there.

He tucks Amelia into the covers and kisses her on the forehead with her stufted Skitty that was Pink in her arms and leaves the room but makes sure to leave the door so that she could come to him.

The second room Matthew shows them is Eleanor's and the wall are painted Aqua and the bed sheets are Aqua and a Aqua Bed Canopy as well and a bunch of very cute Pokémon and regular stuff animals in there.

He tucks Eleanor into the covers and kisses her on the forehead with her stufted Blastoise that was Aqua in her arms and leaves the room but makes sure to leave the door so that she could come to him.

The third room Matthew shows them is Sebastian's Room and the wall are painted Navy Blue and the Bed sheets are Navy Blue and a Navy Blue Bed Canopy  as well and a bunch of very cute Pokémon and regular stuff animals in there.

He tucks Sebastian into the covers and kisses him on the forehead with his stuffed Poliwag that was Navy Blue in his arms  and leaves the room but makes sure to leave the door so that he could come to him.

The fourth room Matthew shows them is Jayden's and the walls are painted gray and the bed sheets are gravy and a Gray Bed Canopy as well and a bunch of very cute Pokémon and regular stuff animals in there.

He tucks Jayden into the covers and kisses him on the forehead with his stuffed Poochyena that was gravy  in his arms and leaves the room but makes sure to leave the door so that he could come to him.

Matthew then heads to bed for a few hours and then he makes dinner for his siblings and they eat in silence and Matthew gives Amelia, Eleanor, Sebastian and Jayden a bath  and dresses them in PJ'S and he tucks them into bed with their stuffed animals in their arms and leaves, leaving the door open.

He then takes a shower and dresses in PJ'S and then heads to bed for the night, happy to be a dad, even thought it didn't happened in the way he expected to but He didn't complain at all.