Chapter 3: The Severide kids get settled into their new home

Bree Severide, Samantha Severide, Rene Severide and Nolan Severide are in their big brother's car, heading home for the first time and they were all nervous to go to their new forever home.

They arrived at his house, which was a 3 story house, 15 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms, 3 guest bedrooms, a playroom, a movie room a game room and a living room for the kids to play in.

Kelly unbuckled Samantha first and leads her inside to explore, then helped Nolan out of the car, he then helped Rene and He carries Both of them to the house and he helps Bree from the car and they all headed inside and Kelly shows them to their rooms and hopes they will like it.

The first room Kelly shows them is Samantha's room and the walls are painted a beautiful yellow like the sun and she absolutely loved it, the bed had yellow sheets and pillows on it and a yellow bed canopy as well and a bunch of very cute Pokémon and regular stuff animals in there.

He tucks Samantha into the covers and kisses her on the forehead with her stufted giraffe that was yellow in her arms and leaves the room but makes sure to leave the door so that she could come to him.

The second room Kelly shows them is Nolan's room and the walls are painted red like a apple and he absolutely loved it, the bed had blue sheets and a blue bed canopy as well and a bunch of very cute Pokémon and regular stuff animals in there.

He tucks Nolan  into the covers and kisses him on the forehead with his stufted Vulpix that was red in his arms and leaves the room but makes sure to leave the door so that he could come to him.

The third room Kelly shows them is Bree's room and the walls are painted a beautiful Purple and she absolutely loved it, the bed had Purple sheets and pillows on it and a Purple bed canopy as well and a bunch of very cute Pokémon and regular stuff animals in there

He tucks Bree into the covers and kisses her on the forehead with her stufted Espeon that was Purple in her arms and leaves the room but makes sure to leave the door so that she could come to him.

The fourth room Kelly shows them is Rene's room and the walls are painted green like the trees and he absolutely loved it, the bed had green sheets and green blue bed canopy as well and a bunch of very cute Pokémon and regular stuff animals in there.

He tucks Rene into bed with his stuffed Bulbasaur that was green in his arms and leaves the room but makes sure to leave the door so that he could come to him.

Kelly then heads to bed for a few hours and then he makes dinner for his siblings and they eat in silence and Kelly gives Bree, Samantha, Rene and Nolan a bath and dresses them in PJ'S and he tucks them into bed with their stuffed animals in their arms and leaves, leaving the door open.

He then takes a shower and dresses in PJ'S and then heads to bed for the night, happy to be a dad, even thought it didn't happened in the way he expected to but He didn't complain at all.