Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.

Start from the beginning

"Huh... Lucky guess?" Kuro asked with his lazy eyes, to which Anim nodded with a smile.

"Well... Guess we have to go and find this guy..." Kuro groaned.

=================================

"How much longer do you think we have to walk Mahi?" Anim asked as he was pealing and orange while he walked behind Mahiru, which Kuro obviously on his shoulder.

"Ah... I don't know... That subclass we met before said that the Eve just walked out of the shop so it should he easy to locate it..." Mahiru muttered.

Anim had already started to eat the orange slice while he obviously offered one to Kuro.

To which Kuro's unsuspecting self ate it, only to crunch his faline nose as he blur's out, "why is it sour-"

"Vitamin C baby" Anim ate the sour slice too, crunching his own nose at the sour taste. He still has to eat it though since he bought it.

"Get a room guys" Mahiru rolls his eyes as his eyes then fall straight on to a man walking in front of them.

Anim bumped right behind him, "hm- why did you stop walking?" The black hair asked he peaked from the side and to the front.

Oh... Angel wing bag...

'... Never thought I'll feel second hand embarrassment from a bag with angel wings on them...' Anim thinks in his head for a moment, but then again- not like he hasn't seen the same kinds of bag in the real world... Guess the trend here came way faster then in reality.

After a little bit of following.

Mahiru pops a quick question, "say... Kuro, you don't have any subclasses right?"

Anim looked over at the faline when the question was asked, which the feline could only sigh as he jumped off Anim's shoulder and turn human. "No... And honestly it's too troublesome..."

"I am not a good vampire like lilly... After all, no one can tell if a human wants to live anymore right? And it's too troublesome to think about it..."

Kuro answered Mahiru while Anim listened, suddenly getting his purse being yanked out of his pocket by Kuro as he muttered, "I'll go get a drink" And skiddles away.

Mahiru was stunned with the sudden robbery and change in subjects while Anim acted as if he was giving away a pen.

"Kuro... Changes subjects fast huh...?" mahiru comments, as Anim was looking over at Kuro with a nonchalant face but with a certain softness in his eyes.

"He does..." Anim muttered, as he walked forward to him while Kuro was about to press the button of the juice he wanted to buy. While Anim's arm reaches out and pressed two buttons at once, making the vending machine to malfunction and give them two cans.

"Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if you have one subclasses Or one thousand. And it doesn't matter if your good or bad... You are Kuro, the servamp that is stuck with me till I am alive."

Anim says, getting down and taking the two cans, tossing one over to Kuro as he started walking.

"Besides... I don't mind having a Shut-in NEET around" With a lopsided smile he walked and drank. Kuro was left staring as the shorter male walked in front, clenching the can in his hand a little bit as there was this... Weird stinging feeling.

"Look at you acting coy" Mahiru comments as he follows after, making Kuro shove away the weird feeling back as he followed after with a sigh.

In a matter of minutes, Mahiru saw the Eve turn into a ally, with a Hedgehog in a cage. So Mahiru just ran forward.

Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara