"Yes master Naofumi/Buba." The three answered with Keel calling Naofumi 'Buba'. The Shield Hero was given directions as well as an address if need be for the trio to walk out towards the USJ.

At UA

Izuku sat in front of his desk looking at the egg he gained from Motoyasu a few days ago. In his peripheral vision, there was a small timer under the timer for the Wave that was almost at zero. "Hey, Deku. What do you think hero class is gonna be today?"

"Hold on for one second. I wanna see this." Izuku said this for everyone to look at what he was to see the filolial egg.

"I've never seen an egg like that before. What type is it?" Iida asked, extremely curious.

"It's one to what's called a filolial. You'll see what it is soon enough." The timer went down to zero for a crack to show itself on the egg. Several members of class A circled around seeing the egg hatch. When enough cracks were in it, a small chestnut brown chick raised its wings up with a happy tone to its voice.

"PIYU!"

"Aww! It's so adorable!" Ochako spoke up with happiness before seeing the bird hop up on Izuku's head. It began speaking up with little 'pi' noises as it relaxed on the green haired boy. "I think it thinks you're its mother."

"So it imprinted on me. That's...something." Izuku was a little on edge with being called a mom while all the girls began smiling at the small filolial chick.

"What kind of stupid bird is that?"

"Hey! Don't be mean to the little filolial! She's cute!"

"Piyu!" Ochako objected with the filolial agreeing with her.

"Whatever. Chances are that bird's gonna die with Deku as its master. He can't do anything right-YEOW!" Bakugou stopped when the filolial jumped to bite his ear. Izuku pulled it off for the ash blond to shout in anger. "YOUR FUCKING CHICKEN FINGERS, DAMNED BIRD!"

"Nice job, Mocha. But next time, bite his nose off." Izuku smirked sinisterly with the filolial laughing a little at what he suggested. Everyone stared at him for a second as he looked at them. "What?"

"You named her, Mocha?"

Izuku stared down at Mocha who seemed to enjoy the name. "She doesn't seem to mind it."

"So what should a filolial look like full grown?" Momo asked for Ochako to pull up pictures of what a filolial is normally and a filolial king or queen. "They're enormous!"

"You can ride them if needed. From what I heard, filolials are more happy when they have something to pull like a carriage or something."

"Wait, why use a carriage as a point of suggestion? Also, I've never heard of any bird that gets that big and resembles the features of an owl. Just where did you acquire such an egg?" Iida continued to ask questions for Izuku to pull out a thing of mashed beans he had prepared just for Mocha that day. 'Come to think of it, Midoriya has been withholding a large amount of information about his quirk. I don't wish to pry, but skepticism doesn't help him.'

Before he could ask, Aizawa opened the door to keep everyone from asking anymore questions. "Alright. I went over everyone's videos from their battle training and for the most part you all did-" he stopped when he saw Mocha eating mashed beans from a bowl. "Why is there a bird on your desk, Midoriya?"

"It's a little long of an explanation, but she was an egg I was given that just hatched." He gave attention to the shell fragments still on his desk. "I'll try and make Mocha not be a distraction. Right?"

"Piyu!"

Aizawa didn't look convinced, but didn't want to bother with it to continue. "Anyway, for the most part, nice work all of you. Bakugou." The tone made the ash blond look up. "You ever pull a stunt like you did again, I'll expel you on the spot. You're good, I'll give you that. But someone so quick to jump off the handles with no regard for safety isn't a hero we need, do you understand?"