Rhino Man Bio

Name: Trevor Upton

Alias: Rhino Man, Horned Guardian, Rhinoceros Knight, Mighty Charger

Nickname: Darling (by Alleyne), My Best Pupil (by Alleyne), Rocky Rhino (by citizens), Bro (by his teammates), Aibou (by his teammates)

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Looks:

Affiliation: Armor Heroes, Rebellion

Occupation: Vigilante

Backstory:

Trevor Upton was a marine biologist who specialized in studying the effects of pollution and climate change on the aquatic ecosystems. He was passionate about his work and dedicated to finding solutions to protect the environment. He was also a fan of tokusatsu, a genre of Japanese live-action television and film that features superheroes, giant monsters, and special effects. He admired the heroes who fought for justice and peace, and wished he could be like them.

One day, he was conducting an underwater survey near a coral reef, when he noticed a strange metal object buried in the sand. He decided to investigate and dug it out, only to discover that it was a mysterious device shaped like a rhino horn. He felt a strange attraction to it and decided to take it with him to his boat. As he was about to examine it, he heard a loud explosion and saw a huge wave of water heading towards him. He realized that a nearby oil rig had exploded and was leaking oil into the ocean. He quickly put on the device and pressed a button, hoping that it would do something.

To his surprise, the device activated and transformed him into a black-armored warrior with a horned helmet and a water-themed suit. He felt a surge of power and agility, and realized that he had become an Armor Hero. He also heard a voice in his head, telling him that he was the chosen one to wield the power of the Rhino Spirit, one of the ancient guardians of the planet. The voice instructed him to use his abilities to stop the oil spill and save the marine life.

Trevor did not hesitate and jumped into the water, using his horn to pierce through the oil and create a path for the water to flow. He also used his water manipulation skills to create waves and whirlpools to push the oil away from the reef. He fought against the flames and the debris, and managed to reach the oil rig. He saw that there were still some workers trapped inside, and decided to rescue them. He used his strength and durability to break through the metal and free the workers, and then carried them to safety. He also used his horn to seal the leak and prevent more oil from spilling.

He then returned to his boat, where he deactivated the device and returned to his normal form. He was amazed by what he had done, and felt a sense of pride and responsibility. He decided to keep the device and use it to fight for the environment and the people. He also gave himself a nickname, inspired by his favorite tokusatsu heroes: the Armor Hero Rhino Man.

Personality: Kind-heart, Friendly, Caring, Soft, Funny, Joking, Calm, Cool, Smart, Intelligence, Helpful, Hardworking, Loyal, Respectful, Rude (To people he dislikes), Cold (To people he dislikes), Brutal (To his enemy), Merciless (To his enemy)

Likes: His friends, Rebellion, Alleyne, Helping people, Saving people, Protecting people, Studying, Making good cofee, Traveling around the world, Training his fighting skills, Hanging out with his friends

Dislikes: Swamp Witch, Claudette Vance, Bully, Rapist, Racism, Abuser, Slavery, Corruption, People who use others for their own, People who betray his friends, People who NTR his girl

Love Interest: Alleyne

Armor: Rhino Man