chapter 15: tournament line-ups/ the tournament begins

After lunch
Y/N and his fellow first years had returned to the arena.

-During Lunch-

Before he joined Kaina and her friends, Y/N managed to find Chelsea as she was waiting for her godfather and his five sons to arrive by a unique aircraft.

Y/N: there you are, Chels. You're going to miss lunch.

Chelsea: I know that. But I wanted to see the Tracys.

Y/N: (confused) who?

Chelsea: my godfather, Godbrothers and Godsister on my father's side. (Whispers) they run a very special organisation called International Rescue and pilot special vehicles called Thunderbirds.

After she whispered that, Chelsea and Y/N saw a giant green aircraft approaching the sports festival in a landing cycle as it's landing structures lower while it's VTOL engines came to life and lands not too far from the market stalls of the sports festival.

Impressed with the vehicle, Y/N didn't know why International Rescue was at the sports festival for a different reason other than supporting Chelsea.

-arena, before the tournament-

After they exit the entrance to the arena, Y/N couldn't believe what he was seeing as he covered his eyes as up in the spectator stands, a couple of elder boys covered the eyes of their younger brothers.

Y/N: (sighs) Momo didn't believe me when I told her that it was a trick.

Present Mic: (commentary) Looks like Class 1-A is goin' full-on fanservice!

Mineta and Kaminari chuckle in their accomplishment but was short lived when they felt an intimidating presence as they turn to see Y/N cracking his knuckles.

Mineta: (scared) h-hey Q-Queen.

Y/N: I don't understand why you thought about tricking your vice rep about a so-called 'cheerleader' battle when I know that there wasn't any announcement...

Kaminari and Mineta tried to explain but...

-Bonk, Bonk!-

The pair were knocked out by Y/N and heads to Yaoyorozu to reassure her it wasn't her fault for falling into Mineta's schemes. She was very relieved to be reassured. Midnight gathered the top four teams to take part in the tournament and reminds them of being careful when they use their quirks against anyone who is up against their non-quirk counterparts. Luckily, Y/N is pitted against Yaoyorozu who promised to have an honourable match while Chelsea is going against Iida who did the same.

Y/n: (Chuckles about something)

Kaina: what's funny?

Y/N: guess who's going against who.

Kaina notices that her classmate Kirishima is going against Tetsutetsu in a redundant match as they were unamused.

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: Seriously?! How does this keep happening?!

Present Mic: (commentary) not only we have recovery girl on stand by, but we also have a couple of special guests as a referee and a ME. Let me hear you welcome Jeff and Virgil Tracy!

After receiving a massive round of applause from the crowd, a male appeared next to Cementoss as one of his sons was by an entrance to the arena. During the first match, A couple of the Tracy brothers were confused with Midoriya following a student with indigo hair's instructions only to have it broke by his quirk.

 During the first match, A couple of the Tracy brothers were confused with Midoriya following a student with indigo hair's instructions only to have it broke by his quirk

Virgil: (thinks) what was that? Midoriya broke both his fingers in order to brake the hold of the indigo student. I better have a look at Midoriya's fingers after the match.

Midnight declares Midoriya as the winner of the first match. Virgil takes Midoriya to Recovery Girl

The next chapter: monstrous power.