Stinger- "Restoring Ocular systems. . ."

And soon enough, Ruby could see what Stinger could see.

Ruby- "Woah. . ."

Stinger- "Try to move Pilot."

Ruby did as followed, first by checking out her arms, instead of her own she was moving Stinger's arms as if it was her own. She proceeded to try and walk, first stumbling a little bit but manages to walk normally.

Ruby- "This... Is... AWESOME!"

With so much excitement she jumped a bit and raised her arms into the sky with triumph and accomplishment.

WBY was clapping for Ruby's accomplishment as Yang also gave out a whistle.

Yang- "You're doing great Ruby!"

Ruby could not smile anymore and immediatly asked-

Ruby- "CAN I USE YOUR WEAPON PLEEAAASEEE!!"

Stinger- "Be sure to use it in a safe location."

Ruby- "EEEE-YEESSSSSSSS!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou Thank you!!"

Stinger- "You are welcome Ruby."

Ruby looked around for the railgun only to be seen on Stinger's back, she grabbed it and attempted to aim it.

Ruby- "Huh, there's no sights on your weapon stinger.."

Stinger- "That's beacuse my optics are specifically made to compensate for it, try to imagine to look down a scope."

Ruby did as Stinger told, Imagining looking down the scope of crescent rose when suddenly the screen enhanced the view and the Plasma Railgun started to charge up. Glowing  a bright orange color as the magazine starts to spin.

Ruby- "Woah... "

Stinger- "Aim and fire when ready Pilot."

Ruby aimed at a place where she wouldn't hurt anything wish was the Emeral Forestand then... CRACK!

The projectile fired, making a warped trail behind it as it goes and hits the ground infront of some trees, making the mark it made visible the everyone.

Yang- "Damn, Stinger is packing up the heat!"

Blake- "I wonder, why didn't stinger use a charged shot onto Roman?"

Stinger- "If I had been using a charged shot onto Roman Torchwick, he would not have survived the shot and would have perished when aimed at the cockpit." 

Just the thought of that sent shivers down team RWBY's spine.

Ruby- "Ooh! ooh! Can I fly Stinger?!"

Stinger- "Affirmative, but be careful, flying is not an easy task. I will take control just in case something goes wrong."

Ruby squeeled a little bit but calmed herself down.

Ruby- "Alright, so... how do I do this?"

Stinger- "First, get to a stance, this way we'll have an easier control when launching."

A picture is shown to Ruby of how the stance should be and imitates it.