𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Börja om från början

(F/n) felt heat rush down toward her core, “depends,”

Oikawa raised his eyebrow, not backing down, “on what?”

“What happens to us after this night?” (F/n) asked him.

“Whatever you want,” Oikawa answered.

(F/n) felt her heart stop, “and what if I wanted us to forget what happened after this night? Would you be okay with that?”

“If that makes you happy then that’s all that matters,” Oikawa felt his worry start to build in the pit of his stomach.

“Seems a little unfair, don’t you think?” (F/n) questioned.

“What I did to you was unfair,” Oikawa reminded her, “it’s only fair that I deserve the same treatment,”

(F/n) smiled sadly, “that’s not true,” she paused, “well, the second part isn’t true,”

Oikawa laughed, “Way to clear that up,” he looked at her, “Can I ask you something?”

(F/n) nodded and moved both her hands to the back of his head, playing with his hair.

“Would it be unfair to say that I’ve never stopped loving you?”

(F/n) felt the world around stop, “you loved me?”

Oikawa nodded, “from the moment Iwa-chan introduced us,”

(F/n) bit the inside of her lip, “then why-”

“Because I was stupid,” Oikawa admitted, “I couldn’t imagine a scenario where you’d fall in love with me,”

“You really were stupid,” (F/n) pushed some of the hair that was hanging in front of his forehead, “so that night we…” (F/n) gestured her head to complete the sentence, “What did that mean to you?”

Oikawa thought about it, “I guess in my head if I couldn’t have you forever, then having you for one moment in my life would suffice,”

(F/n) furrowed her eyebrows, “And when you got with Nikushimi?”

Oikawa sighed, “I thought getting with someone ‘permanently’ would help me forget about my feelings towards you,”

“Did you guys…?” (F/n) didn’t want to finish her question.

Oikawa shook his head, “I could never see her that way,” he practically shivered in disgust.

(F/n) felt reassured, “I’m guessing she didn’t take that very well,”

Oikawa nodded, “I always said I was waiting for marriage, which then she’d ask when I’d propose to her,”

(F/n) giggled at the scene she envisioned.

“What about you?” Oikawa asked her.

“You’re the first and last person I’ve slept with,” (F/n) answered, “I was so focused on raising Kohana and starting my career, I had no time for shenanigans,”

“Yeah that sounds like you,” Oikawa said with a smile before pursing his lips together, “was I really your first?”

(F/n) felt her cheeks flare up and playfully pushed his head to the side, “shut up,”

Oikawa had a cheeky grin, “it’s okay, I’m glad knowing no one else has touched what’s mine,”

(F/n) raised her eyebrow at him, “What’s yours?”

“You heard me,” Oikawa smirked.

“The last time I checked, you were mine, but I was never yours,” (F/n) challenged him.