Epilogue🥀English

After 3 Years......

Nandini entered the room and saw her Husband sleeping peacefully,she smiled at hìm and go near him then kiss on his cheeks,Manik frown in sleep and snuggle into pillow,Nandini chuckled and then her eyes land on their 2 year old baby girl who looking at her while sucking her thumb,she go near her and take her in embrace.

Myla
2-year-old
Younger daughter of Manan
Jaan of her bhaiyu and Dada Mumma.
Bubbly,cute.

Nandini-Myla Baby ish hungry?
Myla-Y.esh

Nandini smiled but then she saw Myla's glossy eyes.

Nandini-What happened Princess?

Myla(teary eyes)-B.Bhaiyu..

Nandini-Aww baby don't cry come first take bath then we will go to Your bhaiyu

Myla giggled and started to clap with her tiny hands,but they didn't know the pair of eyes watching them with lovely eyes.

Manik-Good morning my babies..

Myla looked at him and showed him hands,Manik smiled and took her from Nandini and lifted her up,Myla giggled.Manik kissed on her cheeks and then stood from the bed.

Manik-You go and Check Champ,I will make her ready.

Nandini smiled at the duo and left from there,Manik looked at Myla who was already looking at him,he raised his eyebrow but smiled when Myla kissed on his cheek happily.He took her to the washroom carefully and gave her bubbles both.

Nandini saw Mayan who was still sleeping with a cute pout,she shook her head in disbelief.

Nandini-Buba,Get up,Otherwise you missed your university.

She said loudly,Mayan who pulleď the blanket up and started to snore,she pull blanket.
Nandini(Angrily)-Get up and be ready before I call your Dad.

She said angrily and Mayan sat on the bed and bowed to her.She smiled and kissed on his head.

Nandini-Be fast ok

She said and left the room,Mayan frowned and stood from the bed lazily and entered the washroom.

Nandini serve the breakfast to Manik and sit on the chair and Myla sit on lap and started to feed her,showing a lot of tantrums..Just then Mayan come and Myla scream loudly and jump from Nandini's lap before she could hit floor Mayan hold her in embrace and lift her up.

Mayan-Baby,what if you get hurt yourself?

He asked softly,Myla made pout and hugged him tightly and snuggled into his neck,he smiled and patted her head softly,Manan smiled.

Manik(sulking)-Now we are invisible.

Mayan came near him and bent down,Manik smiled and kissed on his head.