Mitchel and dove fun in their hotel room

May 2023
Mitchell's pov
Today I'm meeting dove, we're really close, this is the first time I've seen her in a few months, thers a few months between us, she's beutiful. We've been best friends since we met on the set of decedents but now we're filming a new series of films together, we're meeting cast mates and starting filming in September. We've both been single for about a year. Thomas is a dickhead for leading dove on the way he did. I let him know what I think of him. I'm close to her family aswell. We're definitely the closest of cast mates of the decendents cast. I see her and she runs into my arms. I hug her and pick her up, she's even more beautiful then I remember, I love her new hair. We go shopping for a bit, we're shareing a hotel room tonight, we thought why not, it won't be awkward even if something does happen it won't be the end of the world, we have shared a bed loads of times it might be diferent but that's not a bad thing.

Doves pov
After a day of shopping we decide to go out for dinner I get dressed into a burgandy dress, Mitch looks handsome in his shirt. We're staying here for the next few days. He's really hot, we've always been close,  we're both close with the others families as well, I fly out to Australia a few times a year to see him,and his family. I wouldn't say not to a relationship with him. We get back to the hotel and sit on the bed, I look,at him hold his hand 1nd say " Mitch this is really h1rd to say but im going to, I think you're really hot and I want us to have tonight even if nothing else happens and yes im sure". He says " dove it's okay, you're beutiful and that's the best ide1 I've heard ever heard". We meet halfway and kiss he get ontop of me we lay on the bed and rip each-others clothes off. At her the best sex of my life we're naked under the covers , I kiss Mitch and say " well I definitely want to do that again". Mitch says " why don't we go on a few dates of we still want to pursue eachother then we can start a relationship,we just take it at our pace". I kiss him and say " sounds perfect ", he pulls me closer to him if that's possible and we fall asleep hugging.