Me & U - kay flock

people in this imagine:
jamaria and kevin (kayflock)

Jamaria pov:

I was sitting down on the floor painting silently waiting for my boyfriend to call me back. Right now kay was at the studio with dougie and Lovee, so i was bored. I was also going through some drama with my "best friend" . It turns out she tried to flirt with kay and get kay to cheat on me with her. He doesn't know that i know yet which is why i called him.

Kay's pov:
while ii was in the stu with tha boys i kept getting instagram dms from makiyah, jamaria best friend , ay look i'm not gonna lie makiyah on some weird shit cause she texting some freaky shi but she supposed to be otl with my boy cheddar blu. But ian tell jamaria about makiyah yet .
My phone was in dnd right now so i didn't see jamaria call me, i started calling her back and she picked up on the second ring.

Jamaria pov:
kay called me back and i answered , we started talking about the situation with my friend and him .

Bold= jamaria
italics =kay

"Mama i know , and i don't know why she is texting shit like that."
    "Are you sure kay because that's very sketchy and i mean you do get a lot of other freaky messages from her from time to time and i don't know if you're cheating on me or what but i'm tired of it" Jamaria said , with a tear ready to leave her watery eyes.

"Maria bebe i promise i'm telling the truth mama , It just Me and You, forever and beyond"

"ok kay but when are you coming home?"

"i'm getting in the car right now, i'm otw i love you be safe."  kay said hanging up.

Third person pov:
while kay was otw home he made a stop to the store and bought maria's favorite roses , he bought her favorite color glitter, and some super glue spray.
He then went in the alley of his house and started making a sparkly flower bouquet of roses for jamaria.

He went in the house while jamaria was cleaning up her painting supplies.

kay pov:
"Hey mama."
"KAYYY!!" jamaria said jumping on me
"look i made you something." i said
"oh my kay..., why??" jamaria said
"Like i said mama i wanted to show you and prove it's just Me & U"...

Authors note:
sorry for not updating in a while school has been rough and i have a few drafts for you guys that i am working on, but ik this sorry is not good but it's something right? anyways i love you guys always know that i am here and stay safe lovelies . 🫶🏾😘