Lovin you - DD

You and David have been in a relationship for a while

It started off as a little bet just to turn into true love realizing how beautiful and how your personality is.

~ flashback~ David's pov.
"yoo wsp gang" said notti
" yo yk there's a new girl i school, i heard she fine but some people saying she's weird and quiet" ddot said
"is that her right there??" notti said pointing to a girl i've never seen before.
"wow she's beautiful.." i mumbled
Notti and Ddot being in their own conversation they starting messing with dd after talking about a now boring topic..

After Ddot and notti whispering about something or maybe someone they brought up something that David payed attention to.
"sooo dd, me and ddot have a bet for you" notti said

"which is..?" david said with a curious look on his face.
"we want you to try and get with the new girl, if we win you have to give us 300 dollars- and your ps 5 " notti started off but ddot cut him off.

"Ok bet but if i win you guys have to dress in skirts and walk around the school during the pep rally at the end of the school year" David said

"bet" both ddot and notti said.

Awkward silence took over and the notti had a question

"how will we know when you won tho.."

"Maybe it can be like if she lets me kiss her & take her out" David said shrugging not know what to do..

"well either way the bet started 3 minutes ago" Ddot said munching on some lays from god knows where..

David got up approaching the girl, and sat down across from her.

feeling a presence infront of her she glanced up from her sandwich rap and saw a really cute boy with curly hair.

"uhm hi can i help you??" the girl said

"Well i saw you sitting over here alone and noticed you were new" David said

"oh.." the girl said
"But i was wondering if you wanted to be friends??" David asked the girl

"yea sure i would love that." the girl said smiling .

"Oh btw my name is David, but i go by DD Osama"
the girl gave him a funny look because of the second name.

"well my name is emory" she said not knowing this would be her true love.

david just stared at her knowing he didn't want to do the stupid bet anymore and just wanted to be with her for real.

~ flashback over~

now the couple was all boo'd up in emory's room sitting in a comfortable silence with the low music of a old but calm song playing, Dd was taking the song to heart and was thinking that the song was now their song of peace and it resembles his love for her..