Chapter 12

Tanner's POV:

I got up the next morning, and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and glanced over to see if Dalton was up. His bed was empty, so I assumed he went to breakfast or the gym. I stretched and forgot Liv was in my bed with me. She started moving around a little, but settled and went back to sleep. My heart dropped after I realized Dalton probably saw both of us in the same bed this morning when he got up. I would definitely have to talk myself out of this one. I decided it would be better to go find him now, instead of waiting for him to come back to our room. I got out of bed and went to check the lobby first. When I got there, I saw Dalton and Bill sitting at a table eating breakfast. I'm not going to try to beat around the bush or anything. I walked over to them, Bill saw me and gave me a look before getting up. He said something to Dalton, and then he looked up and saw me walking towards him. "Dalt, nothing happened last night after you fell asleep I swear." He took a sip of his coffee, and looked at me. "Does this look like nothing?" He said as he got on his phone. He turned it towards me to show the picture he took of Liv and I in my bed. "You went to sleep, and I walked Liv back to her room. She didn't have her room key since we grabbed her when she opened her door. We tried to call Savanah, but she wasn't answering. I told her she could just stay in our room, and sleep in my bed. I said I would sleep on the floor. She started arguing with me about it saying she would sleep on the floor instead. After we argued some more, she said both of us could just sleep in my bed. I swear to you Dalton that nothing happened. We went to sleep and that was it." My face was red when I finished. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it. 

Dalton took another sip of his coffee before answering. He then started laughing. "I believe you dude. I know how Liv can be sometimes. When she has her mind set on something, she won't take no for an answer. Is she still in our room?" I was surprised with how he was taking this. I was expecting him to freak out honestly. "Um, yeah she was still asleep when I left. Should we wake her up?" Dalton shook his head no. "Let her sleep, she had a rough day yesterday. I hope what we did helped a little." I sat at the table with Dalton. "I'm sure it did. She seemed to be really into the movie. I think it took her mind off of everything for a little." Bill walked back over to our table, and we all started talking about random things. When Dalton and I headed back up to our room, Liv wasn't there. We assumed she went back to her own room. We both started packing our bags since we had to leave the hotel soon to head to the airport. 

Olivia's POV:

I woke up, and rolled over to check my phone. It was about 9:35, and I had a bunch of texts from Savanah. I got up out of bed, and looked around the room to realize I was the only one there. I wondered why the guys didn't wake me. Maybe they just wanted to let me sleep since they knew I was tired from everything that happened yesterday. This was the first time I thought about yesterday's events today. I glanced down at my phone again to see that my lock screen wallpaper was still a picture of me and Kevin. I started to feel the tears in my eyes. I knew it would be best if I went to my room as soon as possible. I hoped Savanah would be there, so I could tell her everything that happened. I left the guys room as the tears started streaming. I pulled up my hood to try to cover my face. I finally made it to mine and Sav's room. I knocked on the door, praying Sav was inside. She opened the door and pulled me inside our room, wrapping her arms around me. "Oh Liv, I'm so sorry." I couldn't do anything but bawl. Sav was still holding me as we both slid down to sit on the floor. I wasn't sure how long I cried, but it was long enough to eventually not have any more tears come out of my eyes. Sav kept telling me everything would be okay, while running her fingers through my hair. I tried to calm myself down, and did it after awhile. I sat up on the floor, and looked at Sav. She took her hands, and wiped the left over tears from my face. I was still looking at her when she gave me a half smile. "You don't have to say anything. Dalton texted me last night and told me a little bit of what happened. He said you were safe with him, so I knew not to worry. Sorry I sent you so many texts before that." I was still sitting on the floor, trying to gather my thoughts. After a few minutes I spoke up. "I think I'll feel better if I talk about it." Sav grabbed my hands and held them, looking at me. "I think that's a good idea. Tell me whatever you want, I'm here to listen." I started to cry again while nodding.