"What a joke though, the students, the teachers, are all messed up"

I nodded in agreement while frowning.

"If one of them had been paying attention when anyone is getting bullied, they would tell right away and team star wasn't the one in the wrong"

"Yeah, that is messed up that no one would do anything about it"

"But I guess the big boss was the one who urged everybody to face their bullies despite knowing how messed up the academy is"

"Sounds like it"

"What an idiot though, just creating team star and just hoping their plan would work out"

"You really think so?"

"I'm sure of it"

Penny then gave me my rewards.

"The next boss is the last one, we're counting on you Juliana"

"Don't worry, I will defeat the last boss"

"I need to go, tell your Espeon that I said hello"

"I will"

After that, she left and I looked at the map to see where I should go next and my next destination was Montenevera to battle the ghost gym leader.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After Juliana arrived to Montenevera, she was amazed at how it was snowy and cold.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Man, it's freezing up here, I better go buy a jacket and some long pants to wear until I get out of this cold place"

Luckily I managed to find a clothes store and bought me some long violet color pants and a fuzzy pink jacket, I even bought a winter hat that has Eevee on it, after that I looked around for the gym and when I found it, I headed inside and was relieved to be out of the cold for a little bit.

I walked up to the women at the desk.

"Welcome to the Montenevera gym" she greeted kindly.

"Thank you"

"Let see, your name is challenger Juliana yes?"

"Yes ma'am" I nodded.

"Great, now in order for you to face gym leader Ryme, you'll first need to pass the gym test"

"Right, so what's the gym test here?" I ask in curiosity.

"Here at the Montenevera gym, that means warming up the audience for the main event, which means the opening act of course" the women says in excitement.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask in confusion.

"Your job is to get up on the stage and show us some dead fierce pokemon battles, and get the crowd excited before the gym leader's concert begins, just find MC Sledge in front of the stage outside, now get out there and have fun"

"Thank you, I will"

After heading back outside, I saw the stage and a man standing in front of it so I assume that he was MC Sledge so I walked up to him.

"Yo trainer, you the one performing the opening act today?"

"Yes, are you MC Sledge?"

"Yep, that's me, so here's the deal so pay attention closely, we're gonna have you do some double battles, you know what that is right?"

"Yes sir" I nodded.

"Great, with that, it will get the audience twice as excited, the venue will be so hot that it will melt the Montenevera snow" he says in excitement.