Chapter 8

i was finally happy...i finally had the one i love, and i was happy with it. no matter what. but, this was soon to change, not the relationship, but my happiness. it was my hormones, my happiness faded, and i started to not recognize myself, i started to not know who i was. i started to question everything. my life, my friends, my family...and even the most horrible thought...i started to question if Helen...was really Helen..

Bloody's POV: (Many days before the attack, chap; 6)

I held her, and coddled her, i knew not what she went through, but i knew she was in pain. the only thing i could do was tell her that it will be alright, though we both knew i was unintentionally lying. but i held her, this dream, i know it scared her. i stayed with her the entire night, allowing myself to gain more trust. though she is my girl, i still feel the need to gain her trust more than I have already. i let her lay on me the entire night, and that's when i noticed it, horns. this was zalgo's "play thing" mark. i only know that because jane was a victim at one point. 

I told (Y/N) that we need to see slender about this, that maybe he will know what to do. i tried for a few hours to convince her, and finally did. she teleported us, right to slender's office. he looked up at us, though he had no face, i could tell in his composure that he was a little confused why we where in his office at the asscrack of dawn.

"Helen? is something wrong with (Y/N)?"

i nod to him, giving him a straightforward answer, he then turned to (Y/N).

"(Y/N), child, what seems to be bugging you?"

that's when she explains everything.

"I see...(Y/N), thank you for telling me this."

he gets up and leaves the room, and i just hear him, to all of us in our minds, that zalgo is more powerful now. he can enter the dreamscape. he then brings up the incident with jane. i knew it was a hard subject because everyone cares for Jane. he then returned to the room, and stared at (Y/N). i could tell that he noticed her horns, because he said something. "(Y/N)...you have... horns..." and of course i already knew this because i was the one with her that entire night.

she went back home by herself, but, i was worried. i returned home after a few hours, i saw (Y/N) sitting at the table with (f/f) and (f/d). i smiled under my mask, and she faceplants into her food. i pick her up, carry her to her bedroom, and tuck her in. i then go back to the kitchen and clean up the mess that was made. i then heard a loud scream. i ran to (Y/N) and saw her sitting up. she then told me that she needed to see the sex god himself. Offenderman. i told her to be careful, and she left.

Moments later i hear the door open, i assume its Teddy. "Welcome back Ted-" i was thrown to the ground by a monstrous claw. Zalgo. he sliced at me, and hurt me, i was texting Teddy that she needed to bring offender and herself back to the house. she did not respond for quite some time...i alerted Masky, Hoodie, Toby, And EJ..but it was too late...i blacked out, in and out of consciousness, blood pooled under me. and i fell into a false reality...

Helen's False Reality...

I wake up, i'm on a school roof. i think i was in my past..i looked around, but no one was there. i was just on the roof alone. then i saw it. me?! i stare at my childhood self, walking to my, what i thought, was my friend. i try to save him, but i run right through him. i stare at me...then i see an adult man, standing beside me. it was my killer aura..i somehow managed to grab the kid form of myself, and jump off the room with him. everything faded to black. i look around more, i'm in a void. i call out for (Y/N), and i hear a distorted voice, it sounded like her, but i'm unsure...i hear hateful things, slurs, comments, regrets..i try and escape this madness. but i'm unsuccessful..i fall into what seems to be an endless void of hate and suffering. had zalgo gotten into my head too? i let out a painful scream. two people appear in front of me, my young, adult self, and my killer aura. "Who are you...what are you...where am i...where is teddy!?" i ask all at once. the two stare at me, then the younger version comes to me, and hugs me, then the killer aura does the same, i feel the two merge with me, and i feel different. i'm not Helen...i'm the bloody painter. no...i'm Helen...i am Helen. Teddy is my love! I AM HELEN! i wake up.

i wrap my arms around teddy, and say nothing, i hear her sweet, undying voice and it soothes me. i love her soft touch, her beautiful (s/c) color skin...her wonderful (e/c) eyes...i love every aspect about her. oh teddy, i'm sorry...i should have been careful, i should have been with you, i did not mean to scare you..  i smile at teddy, i'm happy to have her as my lover. i'm happy to have her. i never wanted to leave her, i needed her, i wanted her.

"Teddy, can we go home? alone..."

"O-oh, sure Helen...why..?"

"i have a surprise~"

"o-oh, alright..."

(INCOMING LEMON!!)

we go home, and i take her straight to the bedroom. she asked me so many cute questions, and i just laid her onto the bed. "Teddy, i have wanted to do this for a long time...i hope you are ready for what i am about to put you through." i say in a calm, seductive voice. she nods, ready for anything. so i pin her to the bed, and start to tease her. i start by kissing her neck, then up her face. i slowly take her shirt off, she seemed to be enjoying it by the amount of blush on her face. "Teddy, i love your body, i love your (b/s) (breast/size) they are so pretty~ can i touch them?" i ask in a calm way. she nodded and as soon as she did, i grabbed her left breast, and started to fondle it. she let out these tiny moans that where so cute. my soldier could not help but stand straight. it felt so good, but so bad that i was doing this to her. i slowly took her skirt off, letting it slip passed her knees, she moaned as she was now exposed. i smiled, and took my pants off, and lined up with her. i smiled at her. "are you ready? i'm going in~" i say smoothly. she put her hands on my hips, urging me to buck my hips. so i did, out came the loudest moan from her mouth. 

i bucked my hips back and forth, grunting and moaning, having a good time hearing the clapping sound i was making. she moaned, and squirmed as my roughness came through her. she kept telling me to keep going, and that she wanted more, so i gave her what she asked for. she hit her high and her warm, hot juices went everywhere. i smiled at her and stopped my thrusting, i leaned down, and kissed her neck, she needed a rest from being over stimulated. i kissed up her neck to her jaw, and over to her lips. i smiled at her as she had the cutest expression on her face. she begged me to keep banging her, so i looked at her, then banged her some more. i smiled warmly at her, if at any point she wanted me to stop i would. if she was uncomfortable, i would stop. 

i looked at her and smiled warmly. "I'm gonna let out in you...is that ok..?" i asked her, she nodded so i let out all inside her. she moaned loud, and i smiled at her, i was happy, and if she wanted me to keep going, i would. she was panting, so i asked her if she wanted to be done, and she grabbed me, and held me by her side. that is where we fell asleep.

(THE LEMON IS OVER)