Chapter 7

i needed to get my mind off of everything, so i went home..i made myself some (f/f) and thought that i would grab some (f/d) as well. Helen came home an hour or two after i did, he seemed worried, but..i was tired, in pain, and overall just drained. he knew this of course, and didn't bother me as i fell in and out of consciousness. i eventually face planted into my (f/f), and was back in the dreamscape...

"Hello again human. say, shall we have some fun~" he said with a smirk, i wanted to tell him no, and that i wanted sleep but all that came out was a moan, he forced my body to enjoy his touch and words. no matter how much i fought him, he just...made me his toy...he pounded me harder this time, on the inside i cried, but forced, i was moaning, i wanted it to end. he kept pumping me full of his pleasure. my moans where loud, his thrusts were hard, he was trying to make me fully submit to him, but i woulden't let up. he bucked his hips hard into mine, and i felt a warm flow go into me....did he...no...he did...my body was twitching, but i didn't like it. he was evil, he made me hurt, and now...he possibly made me pregnant...with a demon for a baby..."See you again soon~ my darling~" he said before it all faded to black, but yet, i was still awake...after i woke up, i knew who i had to go to...Offenderman. i told Helen what happened and who i had to see, he seemed worried, but understood why i needed to see the sex god.

I walked through the woods for about an hour before i reached a small house. it was Offender's. i knock on the door, and he opens it. "Ah~ first time i have seen you~ what are you doing here lovely lady?~" i sigh, and explain my situation to him, his toothy smile drops to a closed mouth frown. "Come in." he said calmly. i nod at him, and go into his home, it smells like a flower shop. i sigh again, and sat on his couch. 

"Is there a spell you can use to get him out of my head? because he only seems to target me." i say frustrated. and he laughs. "yes darling. there is a spell. but it will cost you." he said smirking. i sigh in annoyance and frustration. "Look, if you want sex, i'm potentially pregnant. thanks to zalgo. so sex is a no go. i'm also taken. so no kissing either, or touching. i'll pay you in roses, or whatever your fetish is. just nothing inappropriate." i say bluntly. i knew what he was thinking, i somehow read his mind. i guess that's just another ability i learned. but the look on offender's face, was fucking priceless. "ugh. fine. though, if you weren't taken, what rose would you pick. if you pick correctly, i'll teach you the spell. so pick, red or blue." he said with a smile. i look at my options, my instinct tells me to pick the blue one, but my senses tell me to pick the red one.

i look at him. "What happens if i don't pick right." i ask bluntly. "You will continue to be zalgo's play thing." he said with an evil smirk. i look at the blue rose, and stare at it. the expression on his face dropped slightly. i inhale, and then look at the red rose. trying to make up my mind...i then look at him. "The blue one is very pretty, and nothing like i have ever seen...but the red one, is classic, and looks wonderful." i say softly. i take both of them, surprising him. "W-what the..." he seemed more concerned that i wished death apon myself. i liked both, then sat down and waited for him to say the spell, but he never did. "Are you going to tell me the spell or not." i say in a bit of a hurry, because Helen is blowing my phone up. i wait, then ask Helen what is wrong, and he tells me that its an emergency and to bring offender. i put the roses down on the couch, grab offender's arm, and teleport to my home. where everyone was in chaos. 

"WHAT IN THE UNDEAD FUCK IS GOING ON!?" i yell, getting everyone's attention. Masky, hoodie, toby, and EJ were all there for some unknown reason. i am pissed, and tired. i then saw it...blood... my mother was dead, my father was dead, (F/N) was dead...then who could it- that's when it hit me, the one person i hold dear, is possibly hurt, or worse..."HELEN!!" I scream in fear, i run to him, and see him hurt horribly. "Who did this..." i whisper looking at his unconscious and hurt body, i pick him up, and run as fast as i can to the mansion. 

I run straight to slender, and in fear i start to cry. afraid that i will lose him, even though he is immortal, i still have that running fear. i was more worried about Helen, then i was worried about people seeing my new horns. i didn't care what people thought of me. i could be Satan and i wouldn't care. i held Helen's hand, and softly wept by his side. i would whisper comforting things to him, i was scared, and hoped that he would be okay. i didn't even care what happened, all i cared about was his safety. he is all that I care about. he is my love...i cant let go of that...

i fall back into being unconscious, i know not where i was this time, but i know who was with me. and i finally decide to speak to him. i was done being his play thing. 

"Zalgo..."

"Yes darling?~" 

"Stop this. i'm tired of it, what is it that you want from me?"

"what do i want? i want you to tell me everything~"

"Torture me all you want, i'm not going to tell you anything."

"oh i don't want you to talk~ i want you to beg, i want you to whimper, i want you to sing~ you think i want you to talk?~ i want to hurt you, and i'm going to enjoy it."

"its gonna take a lot to get me there."

"Oh i hope so~ i can't wait to hear you scream."

i punched him, and fought him, making sure not to get hurt. i somehow recited an old spell, and banished him from my mind. when i woke up, i saw Helen was still laying there. still so motionless, it breaks my heart to see him hurt...

after some time, his eyes open, and i'm filled with joy, i hug him, glad that he is okay. i look at him, and kiss him, he didn't fight it, he just wrapped his arms around me.

"Please don't scare me like that again..."

"Heh...i'm weak but can't die, although, i wish that i could right now."

"Helen..."

"(Y/N), i love you so much, and no one can take me from you, not even zalgo..."

"just don't scare me like that..."

"okay, but no promises..."

"Helen!"

"okay, okay, i'll be careful"

i smiled, and held him close, there is nothing in this world that could make me happier then the life i have with the creepypasta's, Slender, and my boyfriend, Helen.