Chapter 3

i finished cleaning the blood on the floor, and sat back on my couch. i heard some laughter, but i figured that it was people near my home. "Showtime~" i grabbed my mace and sneaked out of my home, it was a few highschooler's, the people that treated others badly, might i add. i walked around looking for them, and found them looking for my home. 

"hello, are you lost?" i say while hiding my mace. 

"no, we are looking for someone.."

"really? who are you looking for?"

"a girl named (Y/N)."

"ah, her, let me help you~"

I smirk, and walk with them, then i lead them one by one, destroying their sculls with my mace. then there was one boy left. my highschool bully. "Well~ this is an...'unfortunate'...turn of events~" i hum. then laugh. "What are you?!" he yelled, i just smiled. "Oh honey~ i'm the being of your nightmare~" after saying that, he tried to run, but i caught him, and killed him. by this point i was soaked in blood. my (h/c) color hair was now stained red, and my (h/l) length looked shorter but it was still its length. 

Bloody's POV:

i have been watching her for a while, and i watched her kill those people. quite wonderful to watch actually. she destroyed them with such fashion. i'm sure she got slenderman's attention. but i wonder who is going to come get her...maybe it will be jeff... "Oh that was fun, but now i gotta clean up..." I heard through the trees. i look down and see (Y/N) walking back to her house, but i see that she is being followed, and she clearly knows it too. i watched her turn to face the man, and that's when i realized it was Hoodie...oh great. i closely listen to the exchange between the two. 

"Why are you following me?" 

"..."

"are you gonna speak?"

"come with me (Y/N), it will be better for you if you cooperate."

"Cooperate? with a stranger? hell no."

"..."

"what?"

"if you come with me, you won't get hurt. though, i can hurt you, if that's what it takes for you to listen." 

She sighed, "Fine. but lets get this over with.."

And with that, they both walked back to the mansion. i followed in the trees, but hoodie knew of course, and called my bluff. "Bloody, get out of the tree." i sigh. "Fuck." i mutter, and hoodie looked up in my direction. i jumped out of the tree. "ok, ya got me." hoodie facepalmed. (Y/N) just stared at me, remembering something. 

(Y/N)'s POV: 

he is the one that killed (F/N)...but for some reason, i was not mad. but i could not get my eyes off him. like, was i crazy? or does he look super cool right now...

"(Y/N), why are you staring?"

"w-well..uh.."

"spit it out."

"i...i think you look cool.."

"huh."

Oh my god I can't believe what i just said. my face burned with embarrassment. i sighed, and kept walking then we made it to that big clearing, its about a mile away from my house, because I live deeper in the forest. the hooded person said some unknown words, and told me to repeat them, and so i did. right after i did, there was a huge mansion right in front of me. "Lets go." the hooded man said. so me, the person called bloody, and the hooded man all walked in, when i did, i saw a kid in a green link outfit, a man with a blue hood, and so many more people. none of them looked normal. are these...cosplayers? i questioned myself.

no, their costumes...they are so real..i kept pondering what the hell i was seeing, but i was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard a booming voice. "(Y/N), come here child." the voice said. i reluctantly went to the voice. i saw a tall, faceless man. "Uhm...who are you...?" i asked quietly. but he seemed to hear me. "I am slenderman. you may call me slender or slendy." i shivered remembering the stories we were all told about him when we were young. "slenderman..." i repeat back, as if to grasp the name. "Yes child. and this is bloody painter, I am sure you already know him, and this is hoodie" he said firmly. it was then a few minutes before he spoke. he then asked hoodie to leave the room. "Helen, make her feel welcome" he then looked back at me. "child, i would like to see you late evening tomorrow." i nodded to him, and went with bloody painter. i then bumped into someone.

"Watch it- ...."

"sorry..."

"helen, you have five seconds to explain why there is a human in front of me."

Bloody Painter then got in front of me.

"Masky, if you touch her, i'll fucking kick your ass."

"you wanna go?" 

"masky, i'll beat you six ways to Norway."

"whatever."

and then the man, who i think is called masky, just walked away. then bloody painter turned back to me. "you ok (Y/N)?" i nodded at him, it was really sweet of him to stick up for me. i really couldn't help but smile..."bloody painter..right?" he looked back at me, and smiled. "call me Helen." i nod. "Helen, thank you for sticking up for me. that was cool of you.." he chuckled at what i said. "Don't thank me, cutie." what? i'm not cute! i just killed like ten people before i got here! i am not cute.

Bloody's POV:

damn it! why did i say cutie! ugh. she is not even that cute. well...maybe. i have only been stalking her for a month or so. but why do i feel this way...i'm a killer...i cant love..right? i lead (Y/N) to a room, it is a big, nice bedroom, and i go to find toby. he was always good with relationship advice. maybe it's because he is dating clockwork. "hey...tobs? can we talk?" he looked over at me, kissed clockwork, and took me by the hand and led me to his room. 

"y-yes-s h-hel-len-n?"

"Toby, i think i have a crush..."

"a-a c-crush-sh?"

"mhm..."

"o-on wh-who-o?"

i started to blush hard. "(Y/N).."

he went silent, then looked at me, as if trying to think. i sighed and looked at him. "Toby, i need your help...i don't know if i'm really in love with her..."

he coughed, the spoke without his stutter. "how do you feel when you see her?"

"my heart soars..."

"do you feel that you want to kiss her?"

"yes.."

toby then went silent again, ticked his head, then spoke again. "S-So you..w-want-nt to..k-kiss-ss her?"

i nodded at him. but then the question popped into my head..."can killers love?"

he nodded his head. "m-Me and c-clock-ocky are togeth-gther.."

i smiled at him. he always brought clocky into that question.. and it made me happy. i then thanked him, and went to see (Y/N). i went into the room that (Y/N) was staying in, and saw her cleaning her mace. 

"How long have you had that mace?"

"a few years"

"oh, nice."

"mhm"

"are you mad..?"

"no, i am still mourning the loss of my mother."

"oh.."

i walked away after, feeling bad that i made her sad. though i'm not sure if i did. i went back to my room, and laid down, i might as well let the night pass me by. but i lay there awake, unable to get my mind off of (Y/N)...what is so special about her...she is just another killer, so why do i feel this way...