Brandon Saad

Your P.O.V.

The front door slammed shut and heavy footsteps where hood from where I laid in the master bedroom. Brandon just got home from a game and they lost 4-1 to the Columbus Blue Jackets and being from the away teams city I of course was going to root for my jackets. I had my jersey on and I had went to the game but Brandon told me to head home because he was getting a ride from Andrew. They had to talk apparently about the loss or something. I felt bad they lost but its my hometown team so I am going to choose them. I glanced up from my phone to see Brandon standing in the doorway. He had his arms crossed over his chest and a straight face as if he was going to snap any second.
"Hey babe." I spoke quietly with a smile and he just stared at the floor like he was going to break something.
"Can you please take that stupid jersey off." He spoke not bothering to look up and I glanced down at my phone.
"Why I love this jersey." I spoke quietly shrugging my shoulders just teasing him. I shouldn't mess with him when he's mad but it's fun to mess around with him.
"I can't look at it without wanting to hurt something." He spoke quietly not moving from the doorway. I scrolled threw the messages from my mom as she texted me earlier and I haven't had time to reply.
"I saw you score tonight. The only goal." I spoke quietly with a small smile and he walked over to his dresser slipping his shoes off and opening one of his drawers. He grabbed clothes to change into so he could get to bed.
"The game was awful. We're one of the best teams and then there's the Jackets. We should have beat them." He spoke quietly shaking his head lightly as he changed his clothes quickly.
"You can't win all of them. They would have played better if they didn't have there good players on injured reserve." I spoke quietly standing up slowly on the opposite side of the bed and I walked over to my dresser. I passed Brandon and stood at my dresser. I pulled a pair of shorts out and exchanged them for my black jeans.
"Anyways when are your parents coming in?" He asked quietly siting on the bed so his legs were hanging over the side. I slipped my jersey off sitting it on the chair by the desk leaving me in my t-shirt and shorts.
"We'll they get in tomorrow from Columbus." I spoke quietly with a light laugh and he had a straight face like 'this isn't funny'. I smiled lightly as I walked over to where he was and I stood in front of him.
"Your lucky I love you (your name)." He spoke quietly wrapping his arms around my waist gently. I rested one of my hands on his shoulders and I ran another one threw his hair pushing it out of his face.
"I love you too Mister Saad." I spoke quietly looking him in the eyes and he smiled a little.
"Even when I lose?" He spoke quietly and I nodded my head.
"Even when you lose to my team." I spoke quietly with a smile and he rolled his eyes.
"I need to go to bed. I have to be at the arena at eight." He spoke quietly and he let go of me slowly and I crawled into bed next to him. I turned the lamp off so the only light given off was from the tv that was on very low.
"Good night Brandon." I spoke as he laid down next to me his eyes meeting mine.
"Good night (your name)." He spoke quietly before kissing my forehead lightly.
"I love you." I spoke quietly before letting out a small yawn and he smiled a little.
"I love you too." He spoke quietly.
"Even when you lose to my Jackets." I spoke quietly with a small giggle and he let out a huff. I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard in his tired voice was.
"One time. That was it."