Corey Crawford

Peyton's P.O.V.

I sat in one of the various seats here in the United Center locate here in Chicago, Illinois. I watched as the team poured out onto the ice and started pre game warmups as scheduled. I spotted Jonathan easily due to the same spot he always is in right near the blue line with Patrick Kane. I looked around and finally saw someone looking at me from where he stretched down on the ice. Hidden behind his mask was the eyes belonging to the one and only Corey Crawford. He looked away looking over at Jonathan before looking at me once more. I couldn't tell if he had a straight face or if he looked disappointed. The jersey I was wearing was a Toews just because it was my last name. The game went on resulting in a 4-5 win over the Philadelphia Flyers in regulation. I made my way down to the hallway that had the locker rooms just like any other game. I stood in the same spot that I usually do and watched as players came out at the same time they normally do. Patrick Kane emerged from the locker room and saw me. He had a smile on his face hiding somewhere behind all of his facial hair.
"Hey it's Peyton." He spoke with open arms pulling me in for a hug and I hugged him.
"Hey Patrick." I spoke quietly with a smile as I let go of him slowly as did he.
"What's up? I feel like I haven't seen you in like forever." He spoke making me nod my head.
"Nothing really just busy anymore." I spoke shrugging my shoulders and he nodded his head.
"Well I gotta run but call me if you need anything." He spoke patting my back lightly and I nodded my head. I watched as he walked down the hallway. I saw the same eyes from earlier. Corey Crawford. He stood leaning against one of the walls probably waiting for someone. He was wearing a simple but formal suit like any other guy would wear. His was tighter on his arms from where he has been working out showing off his biceps well.
"You like what you see?" He asked catching my attention and I smiled a little.
"I should be saying the same thing Crawford." I spoke quietly catching his attention and he shrugged his shoulders.
"Everything accept that Toews jersey. Maybe change it in for a Crawford one." He spoke quietly walking over to me where he stood with a smile.
"I don't know. It is my last name and everything. None of the other ones really stood out to me." I spoke shrugging my shoulders lightly.
"I've seen you around. I'm guessing your Tazer's sister aren't you?" He asked and I smiled a little.
"Your guess is correct my kind sir." I spoke quietly with a smile making him smile.
"If your less serious then your brother would you like to go out sometime?" He asked with a smile and I shrugged my shoulders.
"I'd like that. Are you going to suggest me get a new jersey then?" I asked making him laugh lightly.
"I can't have my soon to be girl wearing some jersey. Your going to have to be wearing mine obviously." He spoke touching the jersey lightly.
"So now I'm yours?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he nodded his head.
"Yeah I gotta sweep you up quick before someone else does." He spoke with a smile making me smile.
"Well then so dinner?" I asked and he smiled.
"I will text you the details. If you know I could have your number." He spoke holding up his phone in his hand.
"I'd love to exchange numbers." I spoke handing my phone over to him as we exchanged numbers. When he handed me my phone back he was listed under 'Crow :)' making me smile a little. I saw my brother emerge from the locker room with a raised eyebrow.
"I guess that's my que to leave. See you for dinner." I spoke with a smile and he nodded his head. He touched my hand gently and kissed the back of it gently.
"See you then love." He spoke with a smile as he let go of my hand and I nodded my head before walking over to Jonathan.

Authors Note: Sorry it took so long but I am going to try to finish up the renaming requests today!