"Stop it Vihaan .Don't make yourself feel guilty about all this .I am too having fault in this .I should have not ran away from there .It's my fault too don't make yourself feel guilty .I guess we both are guilty for all this " I sais assuring him .I know how he was feeling .

He hugged  me and said -"If something is related with me or you saw something unusual in me or someone said bad about me the first job of yours is not to get hyper .And the second thing come to me ,solve the problem with me .Don't start to think something different .Come to me and confront everything with me .I am there for you no matter what . This is my promise to you 𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮 "

"Okay Mr Vihaan I will always come to you no matter what " I said while hugging him back .I can feel his hot breath on my neck .I can also smell the cologne of him .He really smells like vanilla I guess .

He broke the hug and said "Hey stop calling me '𝗠𝗿 𝗩𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗻 ' .Call me something different .You calling me Mr ,it seems so formal .Think of something different name .I feel like a boss whenever you add Mr to my name "

I looked at him and decided to think of a name " So I will call you "

"What you will call me ? " He asks impatiently

"I will call you" I said more emphazing on the words

"What will you call me Mrs Kaira "

"I will call you 𝗠𝘆 𝗔𝗺𝗼𝗿 " I said while smiling towards him .I hope he would have liked his new name .

"Amor ? what is the meaning of that ?" He asks in curiosity

"Go and find it by yourself " I said and ran away in the room.

Pov - Vihaan

"Amor what is the meaning of that?" I asked in curiosity .I never heard of Amor .Is this a name of sweet dish? Does it means sweet ? .How can I find what does it mean ? .I started searching for my phone ,I found it but my luck was not on my side .My phone was switched off .

"Why this happens with me .You are of no use stupid phone "

I realised that she already went inside the room .Soon I also went in the room .

"Kaira please tell me what is the meaning of my Amor ? " I asked her while joining my hands .

"I said find it by yourself "

"Kaira you will do this to your husband huh? now come on and tell me its meaning !" I said whining like a kid

Out of nowhere she came towards me and wrapped her arms around me .I was stunned by her behaviour.She leaned in my ears and whispered "My Love "

I smiled widely after hearing her words .

"My love huh? " I asked her in a teasing tone although I know she is literally a blushing queen.

She leaned back and nodded her head in excitement.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door .I seperated from her and went towards the door to open it .After opening it ,Rohan came towards me and grabbed my collar harshly .

"What are you doing Rohan? leave me" .I said while shouting

Rohan: "I will not leave you Mr Vihaan! Because of you my dii always cry , because of you she is not having control on herself .Do you even know how I was feeling when she was literally shaking in fear ,her voice .The way she was crying .Do you know how much pain I get from all of this ? She is my dii .You don't have any right to make her cry .DID YOU UNDERSTOOD ????" he said shouting

"Rohan fir-first leave me ! Rohan you can't do this .Rohan stop I said !" He was literally not in control .His eyes were full of anger .Anger ,anger and just anger .

Kaira came towards us and she seperated him from me .I guess she came in a right time then who knows fight can definitely happen between us .

Kaira hugged her brother and finally he was calm not in anger .

"Rohan everything is now fine .Calm down Rohan ,calm down "

"But dii-" she said in between "See Rohan I am absolutely fine .I am not crying anymore "

"But dii the things which you said on phone? What about that? Are you still sure you are not crying or you will not cry?"

"Yes Rohan I am not gonna cry again .Matter is solve don't worry .Now everything is fine . Don't get worry my little brother "

Out of nowhere he again hugged Kaira tightly and said " Dii you know I was so worried for you .I was literally in a fear that something can happen to you "

She hugged him back and said " Don't worry Rohan .See I am fine "

They both broke the hug and smiled at each other .

"I am sor-sorry Vihaan Bhai "

"Ahh huh no problem Rohan . Misunderstanding's happens between everyone don't worry " I said while assuring him with a smile and he smiled back .

Soon after many things .We all decided to go home and God knows how much they will be worried for both of us .

After 4 hours ~

Rohan dropped us at our home and he went away .

"Let's go Kaira " I said and held her hand in my hand .

"Vihaan wait " I can see fear in her eyes .

"What happen Kaira ?are you nervous or scared ?" I said while keeping my hands on her face .

"Vihaan if they will ask why we didn't came home last night then what you will say to them ? Did you thought of something? "

"Oh so you are scared of this ? Don't worry I already planned what I have to say to them.You just wait and watch Kaira "

Then we both went inside our house and as we know they all were worried.The worriedness is clearly written on their face .

"Mom dad " I said while looking at their direction .

They all were over joyed , overwhelmed. I smiled looking at them .They were really really worried for us .

Everyone came towards us and started asking many things like where were you both?why you didn't called us ? Something happened or what ? I know too many of questions were roaming in their mind and I decided to clear those questions asap!

"Everyone listen ! Please .I know you all were so worried for us but don't worry nothing had happened yesterday.As you all know we both went to the mall at around late in the evening so we reached late in the evening.And after shopping and all it was too late in the night so we decided to not go at this late ,we should stay at one of the hotel and that's the whole story "

"You should have called us ? Right? Then why you didn't called us ?"

"Mom we were too tired last night and in all that tiredness we literally forgot to call anyone of you and I am really sorry for it .After reaching the room of the hotel we directly went to sleep and as I said we forgot to call you "

"Okay I am leaving you this time if you don't call us next time then see what I will do clear Vihaan ?"

"Yes mom absolutely clear!"

"Now if you will give me the permission,we can both go to our room? If you don't mind mom?"

"I am not stopping you Vihaan "

"Thank you mom , let's go Kaira " I said and took kaira with me to our bedroom.

While going on the stairs she whispered "Next time Don't leave me alone My amor "

"Never ever ever I am not leaving you alone my Kaira I swear " I said and side hugged her and we both went towards our room .

To be continue ~