He lifts his head. "So you knew that I had someone film that place? And that you were being filmed?"

I waved. "Yes, I felt a sense that someone was watching me from the shadows, I just didn't detect the person, so there was only one logical point 'I was being filmed'." I lifted one finger up, my index finger, bringing it close to my lips. "That's when I thought I had gotten into trouble, but it wouldn't be a problem. After all, your plan was to attract someone to steal your phone and give it to someone else. Which in this case, would be Laura, because You know she's too proud to do things of her own free will, even if it means asking someone for help."

"And who do you think was filming you?" He asked with his boring expression.

I held up two fingers. "Your sweet and lovely Chie or else... Akabane Shinji." As soon as I respond, I see a small smile on his face.

"I'm glad you noticed that." He answers.

"So you agree that I'm right?"

"Maybe yes maybe no." So enigmatic.

"Pff... Tell me something, do you really hate the people around you?" As soon as I asked the question, his expression changes. "I mean, you don't seem happy at all with-"

"No." He interrupts me. "Hating people takes a lot of energy, so I just ignore them."

"That feels so lonely."

"Indeed. But you get used to it." He shrugs.

My smile soon falters. "Who are you, Akira? Did you... Did you happen to have an ordinary childhood?"

"..."

He frowned, his eyes giving me a "mental message" as if to say I asked the worst question.

"I apologize, I forgot that we are enemies." I showed him a bitter smile, even though we are enemies, I wouldn't reveal your identity to anyone, even if it's something to do with your past. Just like him, I have my own motives and ambitions. "But if you want someone to vent to, I'm all ears."

He nods before walking past me, which surprises me a little.

"I know that, you're not the only one I'd put on my friends list." He said without looking back, I looked at his back as he walked away. "I'm sure we'll see you again at the moment, I'll see you around."

"..." Curious.

_________

The next morning, I was walking to the park trying to find Laura, after all she always stops by here every morning.

As I walked, I started to remember my little fight with Akira. I have to admit, I almost got screwed.

'His movements, reflexes, intuition, speed and strength are insane. When his fist was about to hit my face, I had leaned a little to the side, making me throw a kick that could have hit his head, however, he had stopped moving his arm, causing his fist to stop 3 centimeters from my face, a small bead of sweat dripped down my neck. The wind from his punch made my hair fly up, even though my foot was close to hitting his head, he didn't seem the least bit scared or showing that it was in fact a danger to him. I believe my fists are strong enough to hurt him, but I don't know if I can defeat him if I get serious.'

As soon as I got close enough to stand next to the trees, I see Laura sitting on the bench near the fountain, her hair was flying back and forth, I could barely see her expression but I can assume she's still a little stricken.

Akira was a little hard on her, but this is a unique way to make her wake up and the world doesn't revolve around her, if I could I would have made a joke right now. Hilarious to think about that in a situation like that.