Nami & Nico Robin | Competition

Requested by - indemonblue2

☠️☠️☠️

The Straw Hat Pirates were chilling in a town. After freeing yet another Island from a tyrant, they were just trying to take it easy for a few days.

Zoro: So you're saying, I should keep a map with me at all times. Why?

(Y/N): (Snickers) Take a guess.

Zoro: Uh... I seriously don't know.

Usopp: That's because you always get lost. Even if we walk in a straight line, you'll still manage to get lost somewhere.

Chopper: (Dying of laughter)

Sanji: Yeah, and then we have to go back to save you.

Zoro: Damn you all...

While the boys were goofing around, the ladies of the Straw Hat Pirates were having a serious discussion in their shared room.

Nami: Now, listen to me well. I've been thinking about this all night.

Robin: What is it?

Nami: It's no secret that you like (Y/N).

Robin: (Blushing) Eh? How'd you know? I thought I was hiding it well!

Nami: That's because I like him too.

Robin: What?!

Nami: Yes! He's just so nice and... Handsome... Any girl would fall for him.

Robin: That's true.

Nami: So, I was thinking, we should do something.

Robin: About what? (Y/N)?

Nami: Yes. We'll spend the day with him and try to find out who he likes more. When it becomes clear, the other girl WILL have to stay away. I know we're best friends Robin, but nothing comes between a man and his woman.

Robin: Wow... That's quite deep. I never expected this from you.

Nami: Thanks. Wait... What is that supposed to mean huh?

Robin: Never mind that. I accept the challenge. May the best woman win.

Nami: Hah! Prepare to lose. You ain't got nothing on this hot-bod.

Robin: Oh yeah? We'll see when he chooses me over you.

They went outside and approached (Y/N) with a creepy smile on their faces. The other boys backed up a bit.

(Y/N): Uh... What's up, girls?

Robin: Hey (Y/N)~ We were thinking about going to the beach for a walk. Wanna come with us?

Luffy: I'll come too!

Nami punched his head.

Nami: You can go some other time!

(Y/N): Sure. That sounds fun.

Nami: But before that, we need to go shopping.