Chapter 47

Jordan's point of view

I stood in front of my closet, looking for something to wear. I grabbed the shirt Timothy had grabbed for me the day we met, a pair of destroyed skinny jeans, and my black combat boots.

I changed into it quickly and put on my choker necklace and piercings. I left my hair down and then put on my strawberry flavored chapstick because that was the only one I had.

I grabbed my backpack and then ran downstairs. I grabbed the grilled cheese Chelsea had made for me and then thanked her. "I'm glad you're in a good mood today sweetheart." She said.

"I'm trying." I said and she nodded. I really was. I didn't want to be sad today. I was trying not to be sad today. "Morning Chrissy-boo." I said and he laughed.

"What's got you so hyper this morning?" He asked me and I shrugged. "Get a new boyfriend?" He asked me and I laughed.

"Ew, no. Guys are jerks." I said and he pouted. "You're not a jerk, neither is Taylor, but James and Timothy are." I said and he nodded.

"I don't even know what the hell I did. It's just he's been ignoring all my texts and calls and he won't talk to me. It's like I have a disease or something." He said and I laughed.

"Come on kids, finish eating and brush your teeth, you still have school today." Chelsea said. "Oh, and Jordan, your birthday, we gotta talk about that later." She said and I laughed.

"Okay."

-

I walked into the school with Christian but as soon as I saw Timothy, my mood dropped drastically. Before my smile could fully fall, I plastered a fake one on and then fixed my bracelets.

"Jordan, what's up?" Taylor asked asked he walked over. I stayed quiet as I watched Timothy and James. I looked at him and then noticed he was wearing the shirt I had picked out for him when we first met aswell.

He looked at me, then he looked at Taylor. He rolled his eyes and then continued laughing with James. "Are you okay?" Taylor asked me and I shook my head.

"No, I feel like I'm gonna cry." I said and he gave me a hug. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, careful not to get caught.

'I hope you're fucking happy with him'

I sighed and put my phone away. I buried my face in Taylor's chest and then the bell rang. I didn't want it to ring yet. I needed his comforting hug. I needed to cry a bit before class started. I didn't want to go to class yet.

"Come on, we have to get to class Jordan." Taylor told me and I nodded. I walked to class with him since Chris had wandered and we took our seat. "Do you need my jacket? It's bigger and you can like hide your face with the sleeves on it."

I nodded and he handed it to me. I put it on and then put my head down as he rubbed my back. I didn't want to be sad today. I didn't want to cry over him today. But look at me now. I'm crying over him. I'm sad.

He was literally my everything. When Ashton was pissy, he was there for me. When Taylor was missing, he was there for me. When I had first self-harmed, he was there for me. When I first came to this school, he was there for me so I didn't feel alone. He made me happy and he made me feel good about myself.

He made me happy and he made me forget about my terrible past. He kept me from doing really stupid things and now he doesn't even want me in his life. He's gone and it is actually all my fault. I should have pushed him away and I shouldn't have been so close to Taylor.

"Ms. Irwin, head up please." The teacher said and I did as he said. I wiped my eyes with the sleeves of the jacket and then looked up. "Are you alright? Do you need to step out for a second to calm down?"

Adopted By 5 Seconds of Summerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें