Chapter 54

Jordan's point of view

I laid on the floor as a movie played in the living room. Me and Chris were cuddled up to my bear the others were all on the couch. Timothy had left earlier since there's school tomorrow and so did Taylor. "Is there any cake left?" I asked Chris and he looked at me.

"Yeah, want a slice?" I nodded and we both stood up. We went to the kitchen and he opened he cake container. I grabbed a knife and then sliced myself a small slice. I didn't want too much because red velvet is really sweet.

I grabbed a fork and sat on the counter. "After this, I need to work the fuck out." He said and lifted his shirt. "Look at all that gut."

"What gut? All I see is your flat pale belly." I said and he laughed as he patted his stomach. "You're like the body goals of a lot of boys."

"Am I really?" He asked as he looked at himself. "Other boys want to look like shit?" He asked me and I sighed.

"You do not look like... shit," I said, pausing before I swore. "Your like Michael. Maybe your not muscular like your friends, and maybe you're not as tanned, but you're prefect nonetheless. People still find you attractive and people still want to be like you." I told him and he sniffled.

"That was the most beautiful thing someone had ever told me and I was once told we were having pizza for dinner once." He said and I laughed. "But really? You're not just lying to me?"

"I don't lie." I said as I took a bite of my cake. "Now, eat your cake and don't worry about your weight. You're perfect." I said and he nodded. He put the container away and then looked at me.

"You're a great friend you know." He said and smiled. "Like, a really great friend." He told me.

"You are too-"

"No like, you're not selfish at all and you actually give a fuck if something's wrong. You're so nice and know when the joking has gone too far. You stick up for us and you make sure we're happy even if you're not. You're just a really great friend." He told me and adjusted his glasses.

"You're welcome." I said and smiled. "I'd do anything for you guys. You're all like my family now and I care about you guys." I said and smiled. "I love you morons, and idiot because apparently Taylor is the only one I can call a idiot."

"Well, he is an idiot, a really sassy idiot." He said and I agreed. I put my plate in the sink since I finished my cake and Chris did the same.

"Let's get back to the living room." I said and he nodded. We made our way to the living and then cuddled up into the teddy bear again.

"I think she likes that teddy bear more than she likes us."

"Jordan! Cuddle?" Calum asked me and I looked at him. I smiled and shook my head, holding the bear even closer. Luke laughed at his rejection and I looked back at the movie.

"You're like having a threesome with the bear and Chris." Chelsea spoke up and I laughed. "Having fun sleeping with a gay boy and a teddy bear?"

"Actually, it's a bi-sexual boy because have you fucking seen Ruby Rose and Hayley Williams and Halsey?" Chris said and Chelsea gasped.

"Oh my god, I'd go lesbian for Ruby Rose in an instant. She's so hot." Chelsea said and Michael looked at her as if she just offended his great ancestors.

"She's mine. Back off." Chris said with narrowed eyes and she glared at him. "You have Michael."

"You have James."

"She's mine." Luke said and the two glared at him. It wasn't even playful, it was like a death glare. "I mean, what? Psh. She's not mine, obviously."