Chapter 2: Vecna's Curse

Start from the beginning

"o-okay, just come with me." i told her.

------------

max pov:

we're in dustin's room.

"chrissy cunningham?" dustin said after i explained everything i saw.

"you're sure it was chrissy?" dustin asks as he paces around.

"yes, she was in her cheerleader outfit. it was the same thing she was in when i saw her with eddie." i explained.

"did you tell all this to the cops?" dustin asks.

"no." i replied.

"no, but i... i can't be the only one who saw them together. i mean, they stood out." i stated.

"eddie the freak with chrissy the cheerleader?" he said.

"exactly. you know, his name's not in the news yet or anything, but i guarantee you eddie is suspect number one right now." i told dustin.

"that's crazy. eddie didn't do this. no way." he said.

"no way." he repeated with more stern voice.

"well, we can't rule it out." i told him.

"yes, we can!" dustin said.

"dustin!" i said.

"you don't know him like i do, max!" he stated.

"okay?" he said.

"when we got to high school, lucas made all his sports friends." dustin added.

"mike, abby and me? i mean, no one was nice to us. no one except eddie." dustin said.

"you can even ask abigail yourself! she has been struggling so much, and i'm not saying you aren't, but she even struggled more when you guys broke up and eddie comforted her even though he didn't know her as much." dustin stated.

abby's struggling?

with what?

why wouldn't she tell me?

i became quiet for a few second thing about abby.

then i snapped out of it. "okay. well, they said the same shit about ted bundy." i said.

"yeah, he's, like, uh... a super nice guy, but then he's murdering women on the weekends." i told him.

dustin looks at me in disbelief. "so you're saying eddie is like ted bundy?"

"what do you mean eddie's like ted bundy?" somebody behind me asks in a very familiar voice.

i turn around and see abby.

------------

abby pov:

"what do you mean eddie's like ted bundy?" i ask from behind.

max and dustin turns around.

"i... you're mom... told me to just come in..." i said.

"i heard about the news and i just thought it might be a good idea to come here first." i tell dustin.

"i... didn't know you were going to be here..." i told max.

why the hell are they so quiet?

"uh... i hope you don't mind... i brought alice, and she's with your mom playing with your cat. no one was watching her so..." i said.

they're still quiet.

"okay-- can somebody just say something?" i said in a irritated voice.

"apparently, max thinks that eddie killed chrissy!" dustin said.