Chapter 3: The Monster and the Superhero

March 23rd, 1986

abby pov:

(your outfit)

(your outfit)

we enter the shed where eddie is hiding.

as soon as dustin opens the door, it made a loud bang.

we come is and we see eddie pointing a sharp object at us.

as he realizes it's us he puts the object down, and exhales.

dustin smiles. "delivery service." he shows the bags full of what he asked for.

eddie sits on the boat.

we all just either stood or stand around the boat.

we gave eddie what he asked for he quickly opens a box of cereal we bought him. he immediately eats a handfull of cereals.

"so we got, uh, some good news and some bad news." dustin spoke.

"which do you want us to tell you first?" i ask him.

"bad news first, always." he replied while still chewing on cereal.

he takes a sip of the beer we bought him.

"all right. bad news. we tapped into the hawkins pd dispatch with dustin's cerebro, and they are definitely looking for you. like, a hundred percent." i told him.

"also, they're, uh, pretty convinced that you killed chrissy." dustin told him.

"and the good news?" eddie asks.

"your name hasn't gone public yet." robin spoke.

"but if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do too. and once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning at you." she said.

"hunt the freak, right?" eddie said.

"exactly." george spoke.

"so, before that happens, we need to find vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence." dustin explained as he makes it sound so easy.

"that's all, dustin? that's all?" eddie sarcastically asks.

"yeah, no, that's pretty much it."    dustin replied.

"listen, eddie, i know everything dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. i mean, they have a... a few times," robin points to us.

"and... and i have once. mine was more human-fleshed-based, theirs was more smoke related, but bottom line is, collectively, i really feel we got this." robin finished.

"yeah, see, we usuallly rely on this girl who has super powers. but, uh, those went bye-bye- so..." steve said.

"so we're technically in more of the--"