He smiled and nodded " He can't stay without you and we all know that, if he is letting u stay away now, then it means he is accepting his punishment for the crime he never did mumma..."

Teju " Ab kya karu? " she asked innocently

Rithwik chuckled " how about you call and talk to him "

Teju " he will be sad na "

Rithwik " yes, I heard he skipped his meals today. Anni maa told "

Teju frowned " kyu nahi khaya "

Rithwik " may be bcoz his appetite left him and came to her house "

She pouted and he chuckled " Go and manao your husband teja.. I will come soon, he can't stay away from me for long, I know " he winked and teju smiled. 

Teju " Okay.. Mission manao patidev starts "

He laughed and nodded his head, she cut the call and packed her stuff and reached kundrra mansion. 

.....................................................................

Karan entered his home exhausted after whole day of work, he didn't rest bcoz he doesn't want to miss her, he was trying to distract himself and work. He give a small smile to mish who sat there in the couch, she winked at him making him confused, he didn't think about it and walked to his room.

The room was entered and he switched the lights on to see big sorry chart on the wall.  He felt small arms encircling is broad chest from behind. He smiled, a genuine smile after days but masked up with a stern face and turned to her. 

She pouted at him and showed him the most innocent face of hers which can melt him in seconds. 

Teju " Sorry "

Karan " kiskeliye " he asked lowly and  she looked at him nervously

Teju " voh.. I... I m sorry sunny,  I was wrong , I was blind by a mother love in me and I didn't understand your side. If u r doing something there will be some reason behind that and I m really sorry for questioning your love on him and calling you stone hearted.  I should've understood if I am suffering then u r also suffering but you still been a support to me which I failed to do "

He nodded no and cupped her cheeks
" I... I m sorry, insab ki beech I didn't think of you, what your heart will suffer by thus, I should have talked to you before taking this decision. I should have asked your opinion. I m sorry but teju,.. Mei.. Mei bhi usse itna hi miss karta hu jaise tu karti hai.. "

His eyes let the tears he was holding on from days, from the day rithwik left the home. 

She hugged him and nodded no " please don't cry.. Please.. I can't see you cry... "

He nodded and she wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

Karan chuckled cupping her cheeks
" I can't even punish him peacefully, see what ur stupid son made me.. "

She chuckled and nodded teasingly.  He sighed and pulled his phone from the pocket " No one will cry after this"

She looked at him surprised when he called rithwik International number. 

Rithwik picked up the call and remained silent for sometime. 

Rithwik " Papa "

Karan " Come back in next flight... Mr. Rithwik Karan Kundrra "

Rithwik cried " I m sorry Papa, I m really sorry.. Please forgive me... "

Karan softly " come back, we r missing you "