Explosion at Jennifers #7

Jennifer was smoking her cigarette, panicking whilst Dewey, Stone, Tom, Angelina and Blair stayed situated throughout the room. "I'll be right back" Stone said, walking outside.

"Stupid" Blair shook her head, disappointed in the personal guard. "3rd rule of surviving a horror movie-never say I'll be right back. Its a death wish. Everyone say bye-bye to Stone" Blair added, taking Jennifer's cigarette and taking a hit. "Sorry Jen" she said, passing it back.

"Its okay" Jennifer shrugged, carrying on smoking whilst side hugging Blair. Everyone looked over at the door where Gale walked through. "You." Jennifer, pointing her cigarette at Gale through her gritted teeth.

"Yes me, why?" Gale asked.

"My career is ruined" Jennifer walked around the living room. Gale raised her eyebrow and looked over at Blair.

"They figured out that they are killing them off in the order they die in the skripts" Blair stated, making it obvious to Gale.

"Who dies next?" Gale asked confused. Everyone went silent and looked at Gale. "Who dies next?" Gale asks.

"You" Jennifer answers, jumping into Dewey's arms bridal style. "That means I'm next" She keeps smoking.

"We don't know that Jen. I wrote 3 different scripts are three different people die in each one next. It's between you, Tom and Sophia. You have a 30.3% of survival" Blair shrugs and keeps walking around. They look at her, shocked and wide-eyed. "Right sorry" Blair sighs. Blair pushed her glasses up a little more.

"Wait so I, Dewey and you die?" Gale asked.

"Well you and Dewey was because of public demand and me dying is kind of an inside thought" Blair shrugs, sitting next to Tom.

"Damn Blair" Tom stated, drinking a little alcohol. Blair gave him a dirty look, not really liking him all that much.

Everyone looked over and saw Stone standing there. "Stone?" Jennifer asks, getting off Dewey. They all saw Stone dropped.

"Told you" Blair said, seeing the knife in his back.

"Not a good time!" Dewey yells, pulling a gun out his pocket, peaking out the door.

"Sorry" Blair says, putting her arms up in defence. Tom placed an arm around her shoulder, she slipped it off. "Hands off fuckrag" she threatened, sending Angelina a smile.

Dewey checked Stone's pulse. "Hes dead!" He yelled, walking back inside and locking the door. "Lights off and go into the kitchen" Dewey whispers, just in case the killer was inside. Everyone rushed into the kitchen, turning the lights off on the way.

Everyone screamed, hearing a noise. "Who's phone is that?" Angelina asked.

"Thats not the phone, that's the fax" Jennifer says. Everyone ran over to the fax machine, picking up the piece of paper. Angelina read it aloud. Another piece of paper came out but this time Dewey read it.

"Everyone outside!" Dewey yells. Everyone follows outside. The fax machine kept going off. Jennifer was about to go inside but Blair and Dewey kept her back. "Stay here" Dewey demands.

"I'm going in" Tom states, going inside.

"Another dead man tonight" Blair stated, annoyed. Everyone stares over at her. "What?" She frowns.

They all looked at Tom who has been taking a while inside. He started talking and no one but Dewey heard him. "Everyone DOWN!" He yelled.

The house exploded and Everyone went flying. Gale and Blair went one way, Dewey another, Jennifer another and Angelina another.

Blair helped Gale up, almost tripping over her heels. "Why did I choose to wear these?" Blair complains, taking the heels off.

Gale started yelling for Dewey, keeping ahold of Blair's arm to make sure she's okay. Dewey yelled back. The two saw Dewey coming out and saw him yelling at them but before they could make out what he was saying he shot behind them. The two screamed and saw ghostface behind them.

"WTF!" They both yell but ghostface was now gone and Dewey was infront of them.