The arrest #6

Blair had just gotten to the set and heard about Sarah's death.

"What the hell happened?" Blair ran up to Roman and Jennifer. Jennifer looked at her, smoking like she usually was in a stressed out situation.

"Sarah Darling died and they are officially cancelling the movie" Roman said, almost yelling. Blair observed him, she had gotten good at it over the years and right now he looked genuinely stressed. "My movie is over and so could be my career" he continued.

"Can you keep it down?" Dewey asked as him and Gale came over. Blair looked over at them and saw that Dewey looked worried, especially at her. She frowned a little but quickly put her best pocker face back on.

"How am I supposed to keep it down? My career could be completely ruined. Milton promised me a good movie to direct and sure this movie is great but it is for my first big job" Roman explained.

Blair stood next to Dewey and Gale when she felt a presence behind her. She noticed it was Mark and her breath came to a halt, worried. "Roman Bridger you are under arrest on suspension of the murder of Sarah Darling. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law" Detective Wallace stated as he's arresting. Roman.

All eyes towards them and everyone is speechless. Blair could see the confused look on his face but his eyes looked guilty. But Blair knew catching him wouldn't be this easy, it never was.

"But I didn't do anything!" Roman yelled. "I was at home most of last night, Bethany can confirm that!" Roman yelled.

"Multiple people said you were supposed to meeting Sarah at the studio last night around closing time. Her roommate said you called her" Mark explained.

"What? I never called Sarah, you have to believe me!" Roman yelled.

"Her roommate said she knows your voice" Wallace spoke out before taking Roman away. Mark sighed.

"Bethany do you mind joining us in about 2 hours? Since he says he was home with you we just have a few questions" Mark stated. Blair answered with a nod.

Mark turned to Dewey. "Do you mind if I borrow your phone? I need to make a phone call but mine is dead" Mark laughs a little. Dewey nods his head before handing Mark his phone. "Thanks" Mark smiles as he walks away to make his phone call.

"You sure know how to pick them" Gale says, looking at Blair. Jennifer snorted, knowing exactly what Gale means, however, Blair just gave her a confused look. "Stuart was a killer, Mickey was a killer, Roman is a killer. You keep dating psychos" Gale explained.

"I didn't date Mickey Altieri" Blair's eyebrows furrowed. Blair did not remember dating Mickey but then again, she didn't remember much about what happened after Randy died.

"Yeah but you were attracted to him. That counts" Gale explained. Blair sighed in defeat, knowing that she was slightly attracted to the boy. Mickey was everything she loved about Randy but way less mouthy with people, which was ultimately Randy's defeat.

"Here" Mark came back, giving the phone back to Dewey. "Thanks Dewey" he smiled and walked away, patting Blair's back.

--
"So was Roman home last night around the studio's closing time?" Wallace asked. Blair ran a hand through her hair, trying to remember what time the studio even closed.

"I'm not sure, I was with Angelina because she asked for a meeting with me" Blair answered, looking up at Detective Wallace.

"Isn't it wierd that you have a meeting with someone everytime there is a murder?" Wallace questioned.

"No I don't. I'm not the one that makes the meetings or approves them either" Blair answered.

This answer got Kincaid's attention. "Then who approves the meetings?" He asked, suddenly curious.

"Roman usually approves them but it can be Dewey too if he's busy" Blair shrugs, emotionless about this whole thing. She should be happy that she was right and Roman was going away but something just felt off.

"So Roman knew when you wouldn't be home?" Wallace asked and Blair nodded.

Wallace and Kincaid sent each other a glance that Blair knew all too well because of Billy and Stu, knowledge.

"Thats all for now, you're free to go Miss Loomis" Kincaid smiled but it was cold. Blair nodded and got up, saying goodbye.

Little did she know it wouldn't end great.

//
A/n: idk if it shows when this is published but I chose 'criminal' by Britney Spears as the song for this because I thought it was fitting.