Episode 57

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I flew forward and backwards as I dodged Titan SpeakerMan's Plasma Attacks.

Titan Cameraman in the background was dealing with CinemaMan after they both ripped off each other's Shoulder weapons.

Titan Cameraman was struggling quite a bit due to CinemaMan being much more heavier in this instance.

Most of the Alliance was trying to beat Titan SpeakerMan. As the Tank got ready to aim. Suddenly a sound made us change our entire plan.

Suddenly 6 yellow beams destroyed the Tank shocking all of us as G-Toilet appeared.

I took aim but was grabbed by Titan SpeakerMan. As he threw me down to the ground I get stomped.

The last thing I could think was-

Goddamn it-

As I lay defeated and Watched as Titan Cameraman gets beaten by CinemaMan and Titan SpeakerMan with the assistance of G-Toilet. I see the Parasite begin to infect him.

I see my gun is still active and able.

I took the shot and shot one last powerful energy beam that destroyed the Parasite allowing Titan Cameraman to shake them off and fly away.

I lay on the ground defeated. Similar to how I was back then.

"HIDDEN REQUIREMENT QUEST COMPLETED:"

"TEMPORARY TITAN FORM ACQUIRED"

"Would you like to Use it Y/N?"

I think of pressing it..

"Y."

My first word.

As my body started glowing bright.

Titan Cameraman who was tackled down by Titan Speakerman and CinemaMan was blinded alongside G-Toilet and many of the Alliance as something massive formed. The same size as himself.

I spoke out my voice temporary while in my Titan Form.

"Let's get started."

My bright white core being covered by similar armor to Titan Cameraman's Core protection.

My left arm had a reinforced Buzzsaw and my right had my Laser Cannon.

I flew forward. Against the 3 Skibidi Titans.

_________________________

Author's Notes,

The battle is just starting!

Let's see how much a Titan Brown Cameraman could deal against the 3 Skibidi Titans!

Stay Tuned! Stay Frosty! And have a wonderful day Software Gang!