"Too late," she sighs nervously.

"Right you don't have to say yes if you don't want to," I shake my head, "but do you maybe, want to move in to my apartment," I say and her face just fills with shock, "well I mean our apartment, that's if you say yes, but like I said-"

"I'd love too," she smiles

"What?" I say in surprise.

"Yes I'll move in with you," she giggles.

"Oh my God," I smile, "move in as soon as we get back home yeah?"

"Yeah," she giggles excitedly.

"You have no idea how happy I am," I tell her, "I was going to ask you on New Years but yeah," I say not wanting to bring it all back up, "but forget that, you're moving in."

"Yeah I am," she smiles, "however, there will have to be some house rules," she smirks.

"What kind of house rules? You never complain about anything," I frown.

"Because it's your apartment and I can't boss you about in your own apartment can I?" She laughs.

"Fair enough but now it's our apartment, so tell me, what house rules?" I scowl.

"For a starter you can't be leaving your mucky clothes on the bedroom floor or the bathroom floor," she tells me, "there is a laundry basket right there in your bedroom, it's there for a reason."

"What clothes on the floors?" I frown.

"The ones I pick up every time I'm there," she raises an eyebrow, "rule two, you can't keep leaving the bin to overflow the way it does, it's disgusting," she nods with a laugh.

"Is that all?" I ask.

"No, but we'll talk about that when we're home," she smiles sweetly before having a sip of her champagne, "that is nice," she raises her eyebrows as she has another sip.

I want Elizabeth to know I love her, but I don't want to just tell her randomly, I want to tell her on a special occasion. I'm going to tell her back at the hotel. Yeah that sounds good.

******************************

We didn't get dessert for one reason: I've asked for strawberries, a big bowl of fruit, marshmallows, cream and melted milk chocolate to be brought up to our room when I call the reception. And I also asked for more champagne.

"I know I've told you this already," Elizabeth says as we walk into our hotel room kicking her heels off as we do, "I said it at the wrong time in the wrong situation, but I love you," she says as she looks up at me searching my face nervously.

Smiling I crash my lips against hers and it takes her a moment to come to realisation of what's happening and she starts kissing me back. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her body right against mine as she places her hands on my chest sliding them up and behind my neck running her hands through my hair causing me to moan against her lips. Leaving her lips I trail gentle butterfly kisses down to her neck and then as I get to her soft spot I feel her breath hitch. Smiling I place a more forceful kiss to her neck a few times before I then start to suck and nibble at her skin making her moan again and then I get a hard on and I know fine well she can feel it because I have her body pulled right against mine, that and also the fact she gasped in shock.

Moving from her neck I start kissing her lips again. Sliding my hands to her waist I then move them to her butt and I take a cheek in each hand before I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I lick her bottom lip asking her access and she denies me it, the little tease. Squeezing her butt she gasps and that allows me to slide my tongue into her mouth. As I moan against her lips she starts to slowly grind against me and that just sends me over the top.

Walking over to the bed I kneel on the mattress and then lay Elizabeth on her back making sure we're far enough up onto the bed and I press my now hard on against her core causing an even sexier moan to escape her lips.

Pulling away from the kiss both me and Elizabeth are breathing heavily and as I look down at her she looks at me with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"You're so gorgeous," I whisper as I brush my hand through her hair looking at her face smiling, "I love you Elizabeth," I tell her and a huge smile spreads across her face.

Grabbing my tie Elizabeth pulls me down and she presses her lips against mine. As we kiss she slides her hands from my chest to my shoulders and takes off my blazer throwing it away to the floor before undoing my top button and then taking my tie off. As she begins to undo the buttons on my shirt I do as well to quicken the process.

Standing up I take my shoes and socks off before taking my belt and trousers off leaving me in just my boxers as Elizabeth props herself up with her elbows watching my every move. Getting back on the bad I crawl on top of her body and start kissing her neck as my hand strokes up her thigh and under her dress and then I cup her now wet core and put a little pressure against it.

"Danny please," Elizabeth whispers.

Smiling I pull the dress up and Elizabeth sits up a little allowing me to take the dress off over her head leaving her in just her undergarments and when I look down at her body I see red undergarments, my favourite colour!

Smiling I plant soft kisses down her body and then back up and I start kissing her lips. Sliding one of my hands down her thigh and then I stroke my hand over onto her core which is still covered by her thing and I slowly stroke her pu$$y causing her to moan and grind against my hand. Taking my hand away from her pu$$y I move so my body is on top of hers just holding myself up using my forearms. Elizabeth wraps her legs over my butt and pulls my body down against hers so that my cock is pressing right against her pu$$y.

"I'm ready," she whispers against my lips as she stops kissing me.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"Danny please," she whispers.

Sitting up I pull at her panties and she lifts her butt up allowing me slide them off and then throw them to the floor before taking my boxers off and throwing them to floor as well.

"Wow," I say after seeing Elizabeth has took her bra off allowing me to see her breasts fully for the first time.

Blushing she covers her breasts with her hands.

"No," I say moving her arms from over her breasts, "don't ever hide yourself from me," I tell her as I lean down and kiss her neck moving slowly down to her breasts and then swirling my tongue around her left nipple and then taking it in my mouth sucking and nibbling on it a little causing her to moan and arch her back. As I do the same thing to her right breast I slide a finger in her warm, wet hole allowing another moan to escape her lips and then I slide another finger into her.

Once she's wet enough I kiss her lips take my fingers out of her and then sit up and spread her legs to the side and when I look at her face she looks a little nervous.

Leaning over her again I kiss her neck as I place the top of my cock at her entrance pushing it inside her a little making her hiss a little and then I just push all my cock inside of her and she hisses a little louder with a bit of a whimper.

"It's ok it'll stop hurting soon I promise," I whisper in her ear.

After giving her time to adjust to me inside of her I slowly start to thrust myself in and out of her.

"Faster," she tells me so I start to thrust in and out of her faster.