I UNDERSTAND FOOLISH BOY

Just after that moment, Kex moved his gaze from her eyes to her lips. He gaze was lascivious which started to make her uncomfortable.

"What is wrong with you" she asked.

"You are wrong with me, everything about you is wrong with me." He breathily said

'Gosh, why is it so hot all of a sudden' Lori thought 'Is the A/C not working.'

Moving closer Kex tilted his head with only a few inches between them.

Parting her lips partially with her eyes closed, Lori waited for a kiss that never came.

Only for her to open her eyes to see Kex standing upright straightening his suit as if it were crumpled.

"Anyways before anything else, you're going to be leaving with me from now onwards whether you like it or not." He continued, "You have 30 minutes to get ready."

He quickly left, leaving the stunned Lori with her nose flaring and her eyes shocked.

"Ahhhhhhh! I'm gonna kill you Kex Maclynn!" She screamed.

Just after, the human being re-entered the room.

"W..why are you back?" She cleared her throat.

"I left my phone thanks to you." Leaving, Kex turned his back and asked,"Did you hear anyone screaming, I thought I heard my name."

"No Sir, I..I d..don't think anybody did. Maybe it's the T.V." She denied nervously.

"OK be quick, brush your teeth. Your breath stinks like a stunk. Maybe you might get a kiss from me after that." He left with a smirk on his face.

'That's for calling me an arrogant rich person.' He thought on his way out to the car outside.

BACK IN THE ROOM...

"That's how we're gonna play it? Don't worry I understand foolish boy. You just get ready" murmured the gritting Lori.

After getting prepared with the help of the nurse, she said,"Thank you for helping me, I just need to make a phone call, I'll call you once I'm done. Okay?"

"Sure" the nurse gave her a charming smile.

"And oh, if Mr. Maclynn asks of me tell him I'm in the washroom. "

"But ma.."

"Pleaseeee" Lori cut her off

"Madam it's not as easy as it seems. You know how powerful and demanding he is. If he finds out, I'm doomed." The nurse started to panic.

"I beg you, please he doesn't need to know. See I promise this is the only favor I'm asking you to do. Please can you?" Lori gave her the puppy eyes.

Feeling guilty the nurse agreed.

"Fine..but don't keep long"

"Thank you so much" Lori beamed with joy.

Picking up the phone she called her bestie, Mikayla."Pick up girl."
On the third ring she picked up.
"Hello Lori, for christ sake I've been trying to reach you for two days now! What's going on?! I hope you're fine? Are you still mad about what happened between us?"

Mikayla flooded her with questions out of concern.

"No! No, listen to me Miky, we have to meet up I'll send the address to you ok? And plus bring the items I'll send to you. OK see you later, bye." She cut the call.

'It's on Kex' she smirked deviously.