Harassment

-Dianna's POV-

"Don't you let it happen again, is that clear ?!"

"But, Draco really needs he-"

"I don't care! Everyone has their own problems, including me! Do you really think I'm f*cking glad I'm here?"

Silence aroused the room.

"Damnit, don't cry Dianna .... Ugh ...Women..."

"Dianna, are you listening?" Asked Hermione.  "Um, yeah .." I replied blankly. I heard her sigh as she turned me facing her.  "What's going on with you these days? Until yesterday you were behaving normally."  I bit my lower lip and looked to my feet. I don't even know why I'm acting this way. I did get upset when Dee reacted sharply after I sent Draco to her, but we quickly reconciled our dispute.  "She most likely misses my brother." Ron infiltrated, somewhat rudely, to what I frowned. "Oh, shut it Ronald."  'Mionie exclaimed. Those two are still not on good terms.  "Are you okay?"  Harry asked worriedly.  I'm surprised he even paid attention, due to the fact that, he mainly preoccupied his thoughts with horcruxes . I just swung my hand and quickly glanced at my plate. I should eat something for a change.

-Meanwhile Darlene's POV-

"Darlene, sweetheart, are you alright?"  Mister Slug queried.  "Mhm."  I grumbled as I focused my sight on pumpkin.  I really felt bad for yelling at her. It wasn't her fault I've been under the pressure, but at least her friends seem to comfort her which brought a petite smile upon my face. "All right then."  Snail head spoke and continued to bother with his immaterial garbage. In order for him not to detect that I'm not, paying attention, I mostly smiled and nodded, but with my peripheral vision I noticed that even Severus was not exactly in a best mood.  That jerk has been avoiding me lately. That's what you get Darlene for not knowing how to pick a man. Stupid! Abruptly I stood up and excused myself from the table and went straight to Dianna. I kissed her on the cheek, which made her jump a bit. That kid is easily frightened. As she turned around I crossed my arms while raising my eyebrow. "I'm not really a Weasley, but I think I'll do." I spoke casually trying to cheer her up. "Dee!" She squealed merrily as she hugged me. "Just came to check on you kid, tomorrow's Saturday, so drop by." I finished quickly as I winked.  I gracefully got out of the Great Hall, glad that I left my angel feeling happy. As I walked, instead of my place, I went to Severus' room and casually lit a cigarette.  "That greasy worm." I muttered to myself quite bitterly. As I waited for the last fifteen minutes, I started to chew the tips of my nails. I am seriously thinking about leaving; only now my body reminded me how much I hate waiting. Since my patience has come to an end, I scowled and headed to my room. Of course, Murphy's Law has to be present when it comes to me. In the corridor I heard the voices of two silhouettes. I knew one hundred percent that one of them was Severus, while the other was ... Little Malfoy? I curled my lip as I rolled my eyes, but I decided to wait 'till they finish their little chat. I needn't even to listen, yet I knew exactly what they discussed about. When Snape ceased to shout at the slime ball, he extended his steps angrily to his quarters. I could not help myself, but snicker. Seeing me will probably be the icing on the cake for him.

"What are you doing here?" Sevy spat angrily.

"How rude, last week you couldn't suppress your sexual urges, and now you're pushing me away, I'm hurt." I answered honestly, even though I sounded cynical. He gritted his teeth in anger and remarked, "If you haven't noticed, Darlene, I'm not in the mood for your twisted amusement."  "Why's only mine, when it can be our?" I replied seductively while smirking. "Just get off my case, you demented woman!"  He yelled out as I glared at him.  Instead of a reply, I grabbed his crotch as I pinned him to the wall. Sev was overwhelmed by the shock and I smiled innocently.

"I would like you, to discontinue insulting me in that way, it's not nice, babe." I whispered dangerously.  Before he got the chance to respond, I pressed my lips against his while moving his hand to my lower back. Surprisingly he kissed me back equally passionate and grabbed my hands ferociously, thus moving me from him. "You. Filthy. Slut."  He slowly uttered as he breathed heavily.  "Now I'm really offended." I said scornfully. Severus released his grip from my delicate hands and started roaring again while I only watched him uninterestedly, waiting for him to finish his little quarrel. I don't really get him; he knows perfectly well that I don't get easily insulted; why does he even bother being so deafening? At one point he started waving his arms like a madman and then it hit me. He reminded me a lot of a character from the muggle cartoon I watched with Chris. What was his name? Ah yes, Gargamel. At that moment I couldn't hold it anymore and started rolling with laughter. Severus looks so hilarious when he's angry.

"What are you laughing at NOW?"

"You look ... hahah ...like... damn, I don't feel good ..." I couldn't pronounce the words properly out of laughter. Tears were sliding down my cheeks, while my stomach began aching from laughing. It's not humane how much Sev was being funny as he additionally flushed with rage. From my giggling I didn't notice a thing until I heard a loud thump. Just then I calmed down a bit, yet I still remained smiling. The poor thing got upset and walked into the room. As soon as I cooled off, I knocked on his door. He ignored me, of course.

"Sev honey? Don't be upset, I'm serious now."  I managed as I wiped the tears from my face. Nothing. Now seeing as he completely killed my fun, I knocked again.

"Severus, you're really acting childish." I've said it matter-of-factly.  That must have ticked him off, given that the door got opened, fairly aggressively.

"Will you stop harassing me?" he hissed.

"Can I at least come in to fix my make up?"  I requested directly. I could've felt how my dark red lipstick was smeared all over my face, seeing that Severus' face was smudged as well. I didn't want to even think about my mascara and eyeliner.  Based on his facial expressions, I knew he probably didn't feel like letting me in.

"Please? Look, I'll behave, I promise." I said as I watched him straightway in the eyes. He sighed deeply, but permitted me to go inside.