Karan " what did i do, did I ever said no to you ? I just told you to wait till you become capable of her but no you though wanted to do everything on your own. Kaise muh dhikao uske Papa ko mei,  is this my upbringing on you. I feel ashamed on myself "

Rithwik nodded no " please Papa don't say that.. I m sorry, I know I did wrong but I can't live without her. And I can't stay away from her "

Karan " to shaadi karne ki decide kardiya.. Wahhh.. Toh now none can separate you and her.  Is that what you thought " he shouted

Teju " sunny calm down.. "

Karan " Don't fucking tell me to calm down teju, not now"

She stepped back and Karan turned to rithwik.

Karan "Pack your bags, you r leaving for California tonight and if you deny me this time, forget that u have parents and a family, be my son or go away from our lives, the decision is yours Mr. Rithwik Karan Kundrra "

The whole family gasped listening to him and rithvik saw mishthi who had tears in her eyes. 

Mish " Mamu please.. Don't "

Karan " I have told my decision, the rest you can decide "

He walked away from there leaving everyone shocked.  They didn't expect this from him bcoz he can't stay even a day away from rithwik, doesn't matter how much they bicker and figjt with each other.  At the end of the day, he can't sleep without seeing him.
Teju ran after Karan who walked to his room and shut his door after she entered. 

Rithwik looked down not meeting eyes of the man who loved him like his own, he realized how wrong was their decision. 

Anvi " Eat something first " she said blankly and walked inside the kitchen.  Mishthi dropped on her knees in front of her grand parents

Mishti " Nanu....nani.. Please.. We r sorry, hum bas dargaye thi, we just don't want to stay away from each other and he... He is going away from me.. I...

Mumma k " so,agar thoda saal alag hogaye to kya,  pyaar kam hojayega kya.. So you both don't trust each other, sadly if u don't, then it's not love "

She stood up and rithwik held her hands, she looked at him, her heart wrenched at the sight of her grandson crying helplessly. 

Rithwik " aap bhi naraz hai apni cheeku se "

Nani sighed " nahi hona tha kya "

Rithwik made her sit and placed his head on her lap " dadiii.. I... M sorry.. I... Love her.. Mei nahi rehsakte uski bina.. Even a day is tougher to me, but u r right. We should trust each other, humse galat hogaye.. I.. She is my wife.. Yahi khafi hai mereliye, I will accept Papa decision now. "

Nanu " what if in these year's, you will forget her or she love someone else "

Rithwik looked at mishti who was crying " I can forget to breath but never forget her in my life "

Mishthi " Please nanu, aap mamu se baat karo "

Papa K " You don't know how hurt He was.  He went mad when he found you missing mish, then he tried calling rithwik but he didn't picked up, he was asking everyone of you friend but they said they had no clue. Until one of your friend picked the call and told us what happened, that's when he breathed relief "

Mish " Hum pyaar karte hai nanu ek dusre se "

Nani scolded him '' humne kabhi mana kiya aapke pyaar ko. That was a prank on u both stupid people.  You think he will ever get you married to someone when he clearly know about his son's love for you, is this how much you both know him. "