Chapter 43 Now

Life was turned upside down when I was pregnant with Rydel. It's something that is never want to take back. But now, I have Ricker and Rydel. Both my children are great kids. Rydel is now seven and Ricker is fine.

  Life hasn't changed since teen mom ended for Jon, Ry, Riker and I. We are living our life as this growing family who wants nothing more but to be understood. Since Teen Mom ended Jon and I actually called WWE and auditioned to be in the WWE. They called him back within weeks to let us know.

"Hey Kira, Where are you." Jon called.

"I'm in the living room babe." I called back.

"I got some news for you." He said. He seemed to have a wierd expression on his face.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I just got a call from the WWE. And they said that they want us to go and meet with them." He said finally smiling.

I was so excited. A week later we went and we signed with the WWE. So, yes we are gonna have a busy lifestyle. But some how, some way, we are gonna make this all work.

Just one thing worries me. How my family will live. But now I'm gonna live how I want my family to live.

"Hey Kira, I don't think we should work at WWE. I'm having second thoughts. Well you at least. With Stephanie wanting you to say that you have a learning disability when you first start working there." He said.

"Your right Jon. I guess I'll just give up on what I want while you go play football or work in the WWE. I'll just stay home and take care of our son and my daughter." I yelled.

After what I said to Jon I walked out. I had nothing more to say. I feel that he's ashamed of me. Ashamed that I take longer to remember things. So I called Stephanie and quite.

"Kira, I'm sorry about Jon. I actually agree with him though. I'm sorry....." Before she could finish I hung up. I'm tired of people saying that I can or can't do something.

So after that I got a call from Teen Mom.

"Hey Kira. We want to do a show just about you and your family. It's called All About Kira." Pheobe said.

"I love it." I said smiling.

"I knew you would. Can we start filming Friday?" And asks.

"Yeah. We can start filming them." I said looking at my calendar. Which is tomorrow.

"Great see you tomorrow." She said.