Chapter 9 Pop Star at Seventeen

I had to go threw a long process. I am trying to become a popstar. That way I can help Troy with things. I auditioned for the voice and I got in.

  When I did it, I picked Christina Agulara because I want to see if I can relate to her better.

"So, how old are you Kira?" Christina asks as I am going into a studio room.

  "Seventeen." I said sitting down.

  "Can you tell me about yourself?" She asks looking through music.

  "Well, I'm from California, I have a daughter named Rydel, my boyfriend died on my birthday after a car crash, and now I'm with my baby's father." I said.

  "You have a daughter? How old is she?" Christina looking at me in shock.

  "Yes. She's two months." I said.

  "I'm sorry about your boyfriend Kira. No teenager should have to go threw that. Especially when your a mother." She said coming to hug me.

  "He was a the star quarterback, and was in our schools Village Green with me. It's the most advanced choir in the state." I said crying.

  "Ok. When all of the other judges ask you questions, they might ask you that. So you might have to say your life story on national television." She was explaining to me.

  "Are there any particular questions that they are gonna ask?" I look up as I ask.

  "No. Some are yes and no questions." She said smiling.