Chapter 26 Protection plus Rydel

"Mommy?" Rydel comes running in my room.

"Yes kiddo?" I ask yawning. I just woke up not to long ago.

"There are big men at the door with Cindy. They are talking to daddy." She said pulling me to the living room.

"Hey babe." Jon says looking behind at me.

"Hey. Who are these people?" I ask..

"This is Mark and Harry." Cindy said going from both the blonde one to the brunette.

I look at both of them. It's a little strange having someone protect me from people.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Green. My name is Alec Jonas." The blonde one said.

"My name is Vincant  Peterson." The brunette said.

  "My name is Jon. This is my wife Kira, and our daughter Rydel Jona." Jon said.

"Hello Mr. Peterson and Mr. Jonas....." Rydel said.

"Kira. It's time for us to go to the studio to record music." Cindy said.

  "But it's my day off. Plus its Rydel's and my birthday. She's four today and I'm finally twenty-one." I said.

"I understand that, but you need to get that demo done by the end of the week." She said.

"I don't think you understand Cindy. Kira and Rydel are done for the day. Actually for the season of Teen Mom. Kira and Rydel have to film for this season of teen mom. And in her contract, it clearly states that she has a break from music until the filming is done." Jon told her.

"What contract?" Cindy asked.

"Don't you remember? I'm her real manager for her singing and her reality shows that she will want to be in or to start her own reality show. You told her it was best to have two managers." He said.

"I never said such a thing." Cindy screeched.

"Oh really? I had our lawyer talk to you and your lawyer. Your lawyer said it was a great idea to have me be her lawyer. Not to have you be her full time manager. I texted my lawyer. And he said that these two gentlemen are gonna get hired by us. We are gonna pay them more then you are." Jon said standing up from his chair.

"I quit! You will hear from my iternie. You will pay!" Cindy said storming out of my house.

All of a sudden, I hear Cindy damage my car, and throw stuff at the house. Nothing serious. But I did call the police.